Borderlands 1 question

#1DougEInstructorPosted 2/14/2014 1:48:56 PM
I just got Borderlands 1 for free. I wanted to know what is the most OP class setup so I could quickly run through the game. I heard Lilith is OP in this game how should I upgrade her? There are a lot of guides online but they don't say what is the best. Please link me to a skill tree set up that will help me breeze through the game.
#2MillkdudzPosted 2/14/2014 2:11:04 PM
Dont take this the wrong way, but:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/942810-borderlands
#3DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 2:13:57 PM
I posted there too but that board is dead.
#4MillkdudzPosted 2/14/2014 2:20:57 PM(edited)
Right on, no harm done. Lilith is considered op for sure but not until late game. You can respec for cheap so op builds really aren't a concern until you get there. Just have fun with the game, focus on her phasewalk and regen abilities and you won't have any trouble once you hit lvl 30 or so.
#5xlinerPosted 2/14/2014 2:43:56 PM
Play as Mordy, get Trespass, win.
---
Blood Soaked Shields is the most OP skill in Borderlands 2
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED / http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
#6Anarki471Posted 2/14/2014 2:51:25 PM
xliner posted...

See above for truth

Personally i play Roland He's more a support character boosting his own skills and the team plus his class mods are great, my current one doubles my magazine size coupled with his skills and regens ammo almost as fast as i can use it
---
REDGUARD STOLE MY HORSE!!!
#7KaznastyPosted 2/14/2014 2:53:00 PM
On my phone so can't load a skill tree apo but like Millkdudz said, late game she's op. Main skills for it are those that decrease cooldown for each kill, increase phase time and heal while in phasewalk. I remember throwing a nade, phasing before it explodes an if you kill 3 you can phase again right after, or even if you kill two its only a 1.4 second cooldown.
---
"Hot dog down a skag den."
- Scooter
#8KaznastyPosted 2/14/2014 2:54:46 PM
Anarki471 posted...
xliner posted...

See above for truth

Personally i play Roland He's more a support character boosting his own skills and the team plus his class mods are great, my current one doubles my magazine size coupled with his skills and regens ammo almost as fast as i can use it

I did have the most fun playing as Roland.
---
"Hot dog down a skag den."
- Scooter
#9stickboy2323Posted 2/14/2014 3:45:18 PM
Brick can achieve the highest DPS (once you get his kill skills going, but that not a problem) and is fairly tanky as well.

Mord will basically just wreck everything he comes across but is a bit of a glass cannon.

Lil has Phasewalk which is the most OP thing in the game. IMO she's kind of boring to play but great for farming as she can just run past most annoyances.

Roland is strong all around but does not really shine in any area except RoF builds.
---
Badass Rank: 15
#10xlinerPosted 2/14/2014 3:53:19 PM
we need some kpt itt
---
Blood Soaked Shields is the most OP skill in Borderlands 2
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED / http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png