Special Loot Poll - Doughnut edition

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Special Loot Poll - Doughnut edition
1 year ago#11
xliner posted...
doughnutman posted...
I think FFX had a harder item to acquire. Having to get 00:00 time on the chocobo race.

The only time I actually broke my controller over a game.
F*** that game, but I'm getting it again on PS3 lol.

I don't think I've ever broken a controller. Besides just overuse.

And slut to cheesecake. I may be able to do a cookie crust with a chocolate filling and light brownie topping.
---
PSN: ArsenicJoker
1 year ago#12
doughnutman posted...
xliner posted...
doughnutman posted...
I think FFX had a harder item to acquire. Having to get 00:00 time on the chocobo race.

The only time I actually broke my controller over a game.
F*** that game, but I'm getting it again on PS3 lol.

I don't think I've ever broken a controller. Besides just overuse.

And slut to cheesecake. I may be able to do a cookie crust with a chocolate filling and light brownie topping.

I smashed a Rock Band controller once because ROCK 'N ROLL, B*TCHES!!!

(and the whammy bar was already broken)

TA
1 year ago#13
N/A is clearly the answer
1 year ago#14
I chose Other because most of the legendary gear I have are from LLM or red chests. The only drops from bosses/characters I've gotten are the Kerblaster from Midge-Mon, the Bee from HH, the Black Hole from the foreman, the Gub from Laney White and the Transformer from Pimon- and this was just during the course of playing the game, not farm attempts (except for the Bee- I got that on about my 20th attempt)...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Special Loot Poll - Doughnut edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived