Do you still play Borderlands 2?

#21Future-opsPosted 3/5/2014 3:24:23 AM
Playing regularly since 18 September,2012.I just can't stop kicking asses.
---
Call Of Duty Online>Map-Xbox 360>Mode-Troll Elimination>
Futureops [P90] Troller Kurgan777
#22Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/5/2014 6:25:55 AM
WarsteelIX posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i have played regularly since launch. taken a few short breaks here and there for some other games, but i have usually returned in short order.

i recently heard the call from fallout new vegas to return, so i fired it up and started a new wasteland survivalist playthrough (tons of fun)

a little time away will probably be a good thing. ill likely play again once the final HH pack comes out, but i think im going to enjoy NV again in the meantime.

ill likely still drop in here though

I recently got the Ultimate (i.e. GOTY) edition of Fallout: NV and am in Old World Blues now and having a blast. Love the fact that each DLC added 5 level to max the game out at level 50. BTW, high Energy Weapon skill recommended for this DLC (at least 60+ to make best use of the new energy guns...) And yes, still play BL2 nearly every day...

i havnt played in a while, but i am a fallout nut. i have over 1000 hours put into both FO3 and new vegas. not to mention all the time i spent on the originals in my youth.

i play it on PC now because there are some great mods. lots that go well with my survivalist playstyle.

i dont generally go for energy weapons. i prefer the more traditional wastelandy stuff. though i have RPed a BoS paladin before. good lord. i couldnt even tell you haw many different playthroughs ive done.

a few of my favorites off hand that i remember outside of my standard survivalist, are playing as benny and doing eveerything exactly as he wanted to do it. and playing as a legion frumentari and sabotaging the NCR from the inside. great fun
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#23xHuckleberryPosted 3/5/2014 6:58:18 AM
Future-ops posted...

das my birfday
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#24Future-opsPosted 3/5/2014 7:47:50 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
Future-ops posted...

das my birfday

"birfday"?

Well,Happy Late Birfday!
---
Call Of Duty Online>Map-Xbox 360>Mode-Troll Elimination>
Futureops [P90] Troller Kurgan777
#25inebriantiaPosted 3/5/2014 11:08:36 AM
Also you are correct xliner, ME3 MP was awesome, I dumped so many hours into that lol. Now I wanna play it, but I can't play it til May :(
---
Do you know Tri-Edge?
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Mark of the Ninja, Witcher 2, .Hack//Outbreak
#26inebriantiaPosted 3/5/2014 11:12:14 AM
How are you liking Lightning Returns Yuffie? Im on day 3 right now, the time management reminds me of the fun in Majoras Mask years ago, although this feels less tense.
---
Do you know Tri-Edge?
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Mark of the Ninja, Witcher 2, .Hack//Outbreak