chulaain vs florentine

#1fakesnoop77Posted 4/8/2014 3:15:32 AM
which is better and why? - Results (38 votes)
chulaain
7.89% (3 votes)
florentine
92.11% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Chulaain + slag resistance relic...... hell yeah!!!!
---
Probably the last remaining vet of the Borderlands 2 board.
#2Anarki471Posted 4/8/2014 3:48:13 AM
Chulaain is ok since you can get on on each playthru and is an ok slagging weapon (unless you get a Slagga) for normal and true but the fact the Chulaain slags the user makes use of it in UVHM suicide

Florentine is probably one of the best SMG's in the game it's only let down by the fact you can't get 1 until UVHM

Florentine all the way
---
Honestly, when do you feel the need to aim for crits when everything is on fire? "xliner"
#3RasenangelPosted 4/8/2014 4:25:01 AM
florentine. I have a consummate one that shreds everyone in front of me.
---
GT: Rasenangel
Starting on Pyro Pete's health AAANNNDDD ITS GONE!
#4Sloth9230Posted 4/8/2014 9:01:55 AM
Anarki471 posted...
Chulaain is ok since you can get on on each playthru and is an ok slagging weapon (unless you get a Slagga) for normal and true but the fact the Chulaain slags the user makes use of it in UVHM suicide

Florentine is probably one of the best SMG's in the game it's only let down by the fact you can't get 1 until UVHM

Florentine all the way

I don't have the DLC, but why can you only get one in UVHM?
---
FC: 0189 - 9442 - 1365 IGN: Nero
#5RasenangelPosted 4/8/2014 9:06:50 AM
Sloth9230 posted...
Anarki471 posted...

Florentine all the way

I don't have the DLC, but why can you only get one in UVHM?

This technically isn't true. You used to be able to do this before the 1st upgrade pack. Also, you can go back to tvhm with an uvhm character or have your tvhm character join a game with an uvhm player who is picking up seraph crystals. As long as you have seraph crystals, you can get a seraph in any play through. It is because of the upgrade packs that you can no longer gain seraph crystals from seraph guardians (raid bosses) in tvhm. You can only gain them in uvhm UNLESS you get some from the tiny tina slot machines. It is rare but I have had it happen. It only drops 6 at a time though.
---
GT: Rasenangel
Starting on Pyro Pete's health AAANNNDDD ITS GONE!
#6Anarki471Posted 4/8/2014 9:29:17 AM
Sorry i should have been a little clearer

You can't get a Florentine in single player except in UVHM cos you have to buy it with Seraph Crystals an Raid Bosses only drop Seraph Crystals in UVHM.... as far as i know that's the only way in single player
---
Honestly, when do you feel the need to aim for crits when everything is on fire? "xliner"
#7Sloth9230Posted 4/8/2014 9:51:58 AM
Oh, okay. Thanks.
---
FC: 0189 - 9442 - 1365 IGN: Nero
#8Anarki471Posted 4/8/2014 10:32:13 AM
Oh and Snoop, sadly there's no such thing as a Slag resistance relic, they only come in Shock, Incendiary, Corrosive and None Elemental resistance
---
#9fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 11:39:10 AM
Anarki471 posted...
Oh and Snoop, sadly there's no such thing as a Slag resistance relic, they only come in Shock, Incendiary, Corrosive and None Elemental resistance

Im pretty sure I have a non element and slag resistance relic in my vault. Its a blue mod but can't remember the %
---
Probably the last remaining vet of the Borderlands 2 board.
#10Anarki471Posted 4/8/2014 12:15:42 PM
I can't see slag resistance on the wiki page for resistance relics but you never know, they do have a few items missing
---