does this freeze often for anyone else?

#31kiwimyweeweePosted 4/29/2014 8:46:20 PM
In all seriousness TC you should clean out your 360.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
fredbeatswilma's alt
#32ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 9:19:43 PM(edited)
Nah, i think my 360s fine, ive never had an issue aside from bl2 freezing and that seemed to of fixed itself as I havnt had a freeze for days.

But thanks for the (non-douchy) advice.

This topic could be closed in all honesty, but kurgans my new favorite, and this is my best opportunity to exchange mental blows, one hard pounding insult at a time, bareback, man-style until one of us finishes.......you know, the fight.

Choose your weapon kurgan, I pick my brain, I would assume you'll be using a rock of some sort?
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does the same thing..............he's gay, definately gay
#33Super CreaturesPosted 4/30/2014 8:48:37 AM
It isn't the GoD version, I've put in 200+ hours on it since it was on sale back in June, on an Elite from 2008 that has had RRoD fixed before and the optical drive needs to be fixed for the second time, in a fairly warm room, especially during last summer, and have had very few problems with hard freezes.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#34MayhemersPosted 5/2/2014 3:39:44 AM
Guarantee hard crash roaming around Three Horns Valley in vehicles in split screen, near the skag dens and Happy Pig Motel. That's the only one that could be duplicated 100% of the time for me. All the others were random.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...