Why are people so afraid to play on OP8???

#21Gryphter97Posted 4/29/2014 9:30:46 PM
Anyone who wants to, can add me for OP8 play. Gt: Gryphter
I have pretty much everything I need at OP8 and don't have a problem sharing. I run Maya and have all dlc plus a Mic. I am also an adult, so no worries about some 10 year old that lied about their age to be on here.

See Below
---
- Gryphter - "small fix"
#22NinjaYuffie164Posted 4/29/2014 9:53:34 PM
nyckitty posted...
Anarki471 posted...
nyckitty posted...
D0MIN8 posted...
Matchmaking is broken and doesn't work past OP3. That's why you don't have anyone joining.

Wow, well that sucks... So basically if I wanna play OP8 I can only play with friends...

Ask for a few names here and add a few of the regulars, most of the players here are damn good and are usually up for OP8 including myself

I don't come on often anymore. Girl gamers aren't treated to kindly on this site and admin doesn't do crap about it so I rarely ever some on. Once every 4 - 5 months lol.

If you wanna play with another girl, hit me up. I don't have anyone at op8, op4 is actually my highest. Gt is same as my username.
#23xxChoasxxPosted 4/29/2014 10:59:09 PM
Gryphter97 posted...
I have pretty much everything I need at OP8 and don't have a problem sharing. I run Maya and have all dlc plus a Mic. I am also an adult, so no worries about some 10 year old that lied about their age to be on here.

See Below

Lies! Hes an 11 year old.
---
GT:ChoasMaster
On the Rock Band boards if i dont specify an instrument, its because theyre dead.
#24RasenangelPosted 4/30/2014 5:14:37 AM
xxChoasxx posted...
Gryphter97 posted...

See Below

Don't even joke dude. xliner was playing around and said he was 13 and got banned immediately.
---
GT: Rasenangel
Starting on Pyro Pete's health AAANNNDDD ITS GONE!
#25TheFattestCatPosted 4/30/2014 5:21:33 AM
-3 Blocked

Not banned, but basically the same thing.
Tried getting it back but the mods are super stingey.
---
Xliner probably got modded because he's an Eridian. Now we have proof Gamefaqs is definitely run by Atlas. - 3CDED
#26InfernalDranzerPosted 4/30/2014 6:29:51 AM
Almost at OP8:)
#27Gryphter97Posted 4/30/2014 7:06:34 AM
xxChoasxx posted...
Gryphter97 posted...

See Below

Lol. Nice one bro. I think you mean he has an 11 year old. Not all of us are good enough musicians to make a living at it. :P
---
- Gryphter - "small fix"
#28nyckitty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 7:22:01 AM
Thanks everyone! I added everyone who post their GT. I have level OP8 gear that I don't mind sharing. I also have all the DLC's and Head Hunter packs :) Hope to play with you guys soon
---
What would John Lennon think of the world now if he were alive?
GT: paradoxiam10
#29xxChoasxxPosted 4/30/2014 7:31:29 AM
Gryphter97 posted...
xxChoasxx posted...
Gryphter97 posted...

See Below

Lol. Nice one bro. I think you mean he has an 11 year old. Not all of us are good enough musicians to make a living at it. :P

Yeah that's what i meant. Has one.
And hell i ain't that "making a living" part yet lol.
---
GT:ChoasMaster
On the Rock Band boards if i dont specify an instrument, its because theyre dead.
#30RasenangelPosted 4/30/2014 8:17:56 AM
If things go right tomorrow, I will be online on friday.
---
GT: Rasenangel
Starting on Pyro Pete's health AAANNNDDD ITS GONE!