Light the fuse

#11markconigliaroPosted 5/18/2014 2:36:24 PM
Eternal K posted...
Light the Fuse is objectively terrible in TVHM. It scales horribly and does next to no damage, even with maxed out Strip the Flesh, an explosive relic, and a Flesh Crunch mod. However, in UVHM, it gets a significant damage boost (something like 6x if I remember correctly), and I've taken down Ultimate Badass Loaders from roughly 90% health to dead in a single LtF session.

So if you're still playing through TVHM, then yeah, it's a completely avoidable skill. But in UVHM, at least through 72, it's very viable and extremely fun to use.

This exactly.

Also, I ran an explosive melee Krieg build. I had an explosive relic with sickle mod to give Silence the Voices +6. You definitely don't have to choose both, as I was having no problems with explosive damage.

Also note that if you mash the fire button in LtF, you'll throw significantly slower. It's a rhythm, where you fire as his hands go into the dynamite stack. Your fire rate will be much better when you get the rhythm down.

And last thing, if you don't already, get redeem the soul. It's only 1 point and you get much more LtF time.
---
I am a juggler/prop manipulator/fire performer, I'm awesome, here's my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/markconigliaro
#12drake_skullPosted 5/18/2014 10:20:29 PM
For me it seemed cool but I would rather RTB and get my health back than get downed. Kriegs Damage Reduction abilities have spoiled me a bit.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#13reload88Posted 5/19/2014 5:30:49 AM
The thing about ltf is that you will always get that final shot off when your timer gets to the point of being non existent. Saved me more times than failed me running through tough areas.
---
Eh? Sure,why not?
#14ZarnonElchrisPosted 5/19/2014 9:25:00 AM
drake_skull posted...
For me it seemed cool but I would rather RTB and get my health back than get downed. Kriegs Damage Reduction abilities have spoiled me a bit.

Obviously, but getting downed isn't something you have choice about.
What I like most about LTF is that it keeps the pace going. When something goes wrong (like more than 1 STV hit) I still get to chase them down at full speed rather than crawling around and hoping they don't find cover.