Am I crazy or...

#1atrombatorePosted 5/18/2014 10:31:56 PM
I just did the Bloodwing quest and apparently had lots of luck this time (when I did it with Maya, I got nothing good; this time I used Axton and got a corrosive shredifier and a slag conference call. I even got Jimmy Jenkins!).

Shock aside, my actual question: is it normal for these low level legendary weapons to still be viable? They are both 18, but I am 25. I have a level 20 dahl corrosive AR with worse stats that I like better than the shredifier, as it just eats ammo and the AR is more accurate with the bursts. The conference call still seems really stong though.
---
Number of people I have found who liked FFVIII and FFII more than FFVII:me + 44
XBL-Trombatox, 3DS - 1332-7904-7142
#2apaticuzPosted 5/18/2014 11:14:09 PM
At the low levels legendaries are awesome. I used my lvl 20 maggie on the warrior. They can be used effectively for about 10 lvls or so depending on how good it is. If you get a cc, harold, maggie, thunderball fist or other good legendaries they will be viable for quite some time. On normal and TVHM a legendary will wreck face.
---
Soooo, this is my signature... You like it?
Yeah, me to. Glad I made it.
#3xxChoasxxPosted 5/19/2014 12:27:15 AM
I'm playing through with my axton at 49 and my 42 loaded hornet is tearing through end-TVHM loader enemies. Its awesome.

I have a level 5 heartbreaker that i got by using the V-Day shift code, and that thing wrecked face well up to level 15.

But yes. Low level legendaries usefulness can last quite a while
---
GT:ChoasMaster
On the Rock Band boards if i dont specify an instrument, its because theyre dead.
#4atrombatore(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 4:22:04 AM
I had a level 8 thrusting unkempt harold and it did good until around level 15. I was just shocked how much damage this conference call can do. I usually don't have time or need to switch types. I think the shredifier would be good for Salvador or someone with ammo regen, but as it stands now, going through an 83 round magzine in threeto four seconds wipes me out.
---
Number of people I have found who liked FFVIII and FFII more than FFVII:me + 44
XBL-Trombatox, 3DS - 1332-7904-7142
#5VampLordAdamaruPosted 5/19/2014 9:38:04 AM
I used a level 20-ish Deliverance until I was level 30 or so, and it was still doing well end-game. Was even still moderately useful early into TVHM.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#6apaticuzPosted 5/19/2014 10:48:36 AM
atrombatore posted...
I had a level 8 thrusting unkempt harold and it did good until around level 15. I was just shocked how much damage this conference call can do. I usually don't have time or need to switch types. I think the shredifier would be good for Salvador or someone with ammo regen, but as it stands now, going through an 83 round magzine in threeto four seconds wipes me out.

This gun is best saved for larger enemies/bosses imo. Don't really care for the shredifier, don't know many people who do.
---
Soooo, this is my signature... You like it?
Yeah, me to. Glad I made it.
#7Kurgan777Posted 5/19/2014 7:54:36 PM
atrombatore posted...
I just did the Bloodwing quest and apparently had lots of luck this time (when I did it with Maya, I got nothing good; this time I used Axton and got a corrosive shredifier and a slag conference call. I even got Jimmy Jenkins!).

Shock aside, my actual question: is it normal for these low level legendary weapons to still be viable? They are both 18, but I am 25. I have a level 20 dahl corrosive AR with worse stats that I like better than the shredifier, as it just eats ammo and the AR is more accurate with the bursts. The conference call still seems really stong though.

Just put them in your vault when you think they're no longer useful and save them for your next character.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !