Does Doc Mercy drop Infinity on UVHM?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does Doc Mercy drop Infinity on UVHM?
1 year ago#1
Been searching around and read that he doesn't drop it if your not on normal. This true?
1 year ago#2
They fixed it. He now drops it in all modes.
---
BL2 levels gained: 2,381
Spiral out...
1 year ago#3
Okay then I'll keep at it.
1 year ago#4
I got one yesterday, non elemental but still...
---
"You don't have a grenade launcher, Lady. Get lost" Currently playing: Mass effect 3, Borderlands 2, Fallout NV, Gears of war 3.
1 year ago#5
I can't get him to drop anything worth anything.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
1 year ago#6
He does drop it now. As Jambi said. They fixed it. Might still take a little effort to get it, but he's a quick farm. Just keep at it and he'll cough one up before long
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
1 year ago#7
I got one on my first try with my 72 Zero today. Unfortunately it was lvl 70 and had horrible fire rate. The Infinity is known to have the lowest drop rates but don't let that discourage you from getting one. Random is random.
---
Why would anyone ever be a cannibal so long as pizza exists?
1 year ago#8
Also, don't let people on here make you believe it is trash. Judge for yourself if it is the gun you want for the character, build, situation and enemy type you are working with. For example, shock vengeful infinity with shock bone of ancients, on Maya spec'd into converge, wreck, chain reaction,accelerate, reaper, foresight and ruin... hell yeah you can mob.

For Maya, I find the infinity is one of the best guns for general mobbing, for others, maybe not. The point is, judge for yourself. :)

See Below
---
- Gryphter - "small fix"
1 year ago#9
Gryphter97 posted...
Also, don't let people on here make you believe it is trash. Judge for yourself if it is the gun you want for the character, build, situation and enemy type you are working with. For example, shock vengeful infinity with shock bone of ancients, on Maya spec'd into converge, wreck, chain reaction,accelerate, reaper, foresight and ruin... hell yeah you can mob.

For Maya, I find the infinity is one of the best guns for general mobbing, for others, maybe not. The point is, judge for yourself. :)

See Below

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/69234579

Cold hard facts.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
1 year ago#10
segamaster316 posted...
I can't get him to drop anything worth anything.

I used to be a weapon farmer like you.........but then I got them duped for free
---
My name is Dietmar Van Henrichzimmerschneit, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does Doc Mercy drop Infinity on UVHM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived