Starting a new hardcore Zero...

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Starting a new hardcore Zero...
2 years ago#41
Jambi_Man posted...
Doesn't matter anyway. RIP zero. Level 27, Data Mining.

RPG loader hit me, then ion loader put shell up.

Character deleted. :)

ah. thatll do it. those guys and the goliath blasters are rough with the rocket barrages. they can put you down and out quickly
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
2 years ago#42
Damn- tough luck...but I was just thinking back to RE4 (easily one of my top 3 favorite games) and the faqs that some folks created where they played thru the Professional level with just the starting handgun and knife- definitely hardcore. In BL2 terms this would equate to playing with only white level gear. Ever thought about doing that?
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
2 years ago#43
Jambi_Man posted...

Lol. I had a feeling deep down that Data Mining would be the end of the line. I'm rollin' with on the next run.

Edit: At Warsteel, I take it you've never attempted to complete this game without dying, huh? And no, going through this entire game with only white gear would make going through RE4, with only a pistol and knife, a walk in the park, on a 72 day, with no humidity index or bugs.
Aye you guys, aye! Y'all got your helmets on backwards... Jus sayin.
2 years ago#44
getLEVERAGE posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Lol. I had a feeling deep down that Data Mining would be the end of the line. I'm rollin' with on the next run.

Starting fresh in bout an hour. You down for that?
BL2 levels gained: 2,401
Spiral out...
2 years ago#45
So close to Hero's Pass... damn. Sad to see the run end, I'll have to pop on the next one at some point.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
2 years ago#46
getLEVERAGE posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Edit: At Warsteel, I take it you've never attempted to complete this game without dying, huh? And no, going through this entire game with only white gear would make going through RE4, with only a pistol and knife, a walk in the park, on a 72 day, with no humidity index or bugs.

White gear only isn't that bad.
You don't have to follow me, only you can set you free.
2 years ago#47
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

ah. thatll do it. those guys and the goliath blasters are rough with the rocket barrages. they can put you down and out quickly

This one time a Goliath Blaster with dual incendiary PBFGs destroyed a Hulking Mass of Destruction that I was trying to level up :(
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
2 years ago#48

---

Without dying? Hardly- dying in this game is the one thing I'm particularly good at...
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
2 years ago#49
kiwimyweewee posted...
getLEVERAGE posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

White gear only isn't that bad.

Yeah, white only runs are fun. But don't mix it with a hardcore run because you will die often. But if you are ever looking for a fun and challenging run to do with friends (you gotta have friends with ya) then a white run could be what you're looking for.
Badass Rank: 15
2 years ago#50
Time to take it to the next level.
White gear only hardcore run.
Using Zero - Friends allowed(white gear only, and a level variance of 2 is allowed)

I usually try to speed through on normal HC runs... but this will require a bit more patience.

Will I succeed in beating normal with whites only, without dying?? I think we all know the answer...

MAYBE!!!
BL2 levels gained: 2,441
Spiral out...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Starting a new hardcore Zero...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived