Starting a new hardcore Zero...

#41Argyle_GargoylePosted 7/31/2014 5:36:19 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
Doesn't matter anyway. RIP zero. Level 27, Data Mining.

RPG loader hit me, then ion loader put shell up.

Character deleted. :)

ah. thatll do it. those guys and the goliath blasters are rough with the rocket barrages. they can put you down and out quickly
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#42WarsteelIXPosted 7/31/2014 5:36:33 AM
Damn- tough luck...but I was just thinking back to RE4 (easily one of my top 3 favorite games) and the faqs that some folks created where they played thru the Professional level with just the starting handgun and knife- definitely hardcore. In BL2 terms this would equate to playing with only white level gear. Ever thought about doing that?
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#43getLEVERAGEPosted 7/31/2014 10:11:49 AM(edited)
Jambi_Man posted...

Lol. I had a feeling deep down that Data Mining would be the end of the line. I'm rollin' with on the next run.

Edit: At Warsteel, I take it you've never attempted to complete this game without dying, huh? And no, going through this entire game with only white gear would make going through RE4, with only a pistol and knife, a walk in the park, on a 72 day, with no humidity index or bugs.
---
Aye you guys, aye! Y'all got your helmets on backwards... Jus sayin.
#44Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 1:24:55 PM
getLEVERAGE posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Lol. I had a feeling deep down that Data Mining would be the end of the line. I'm rollin' with on the next run.

Starting fresh in bout an hour. You down for that?
---
BL2 levels gained: 2,401
Spiral out...
#45Eternal KPosted 7/31/2014 2:29:57 PM
So close to Hero's Pass... damn. Sad to see the run end, I'll have to pop on the next one at some point.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#46kiwimyweeweePosted 7/31/2014 2:39:33 PM
getLEVERAGE posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Edit: At Warsteel, I take it you've never attempted to complete this game without dying, huh? And no, going through this entire game with only white gear would make going through RE4, with only a pistol and knife, a walk in the park, on a 72 day, with no humidity index or bugs.

White gear only isn't that bad.
---
You don't have to follow me, only you can set you free.
#47genesis42Posted 8/1/2014 2:33:34 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

ah. thatll do it. those guys and the goliath blasters are rough with the rocket barrages. they can put you down and out quickly

This one time a Goliath Blaster with dual incendiary PBFGs destroyed a Hulking Mass of Destruction that I was trying to level up :(
---
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
#48WarsteelIXPosted 8/1/2014 4:02:59 AM

---

Without dying? Hardly- dying in this game is the one thing I'm particularly good at...
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#49stickboy2323Posted 8/1/2014 10:33:22 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
getLEVERAGE posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

White gear only isn't that bad.

Yeah, white only runs are fun. But don't mix it with a hardcore run because you will die often. But if you are ever looking for a fun and challenging run to do with friends (you gotta have friends with ya) then a white run could be what you're looking for.
---
Badass Rank: 15
#50Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:39:56 AM
Time to take it to the next level.
White gear only hardcore run.
Using Zero - Friends allowed(white gear only, and a level variance of 2 is allowed)

I usually try to speed through on normal HC runs... but this will require a bit more patience.

Will I succeed in beating normal with whites only, without dying?? I think we all know the answer...

MAYBE!!!
---
BL2 levels gained: 2,441
Spiral out...