How old is a BL2 player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How old is a BL2 player?

User Info: apaticuz

apaticuz
2 years ago#51
jloewenstein posted...
41, married, no kids, brazilian, lawyer, and my first console was one of these:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telejogo_II#mediaviewer/Ficheiro:TELEJOGO2.jpg

That thing looks awesome!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
2 years ago#52
apaticuz posted...
jloewenstein posted...

It's a pong-based project released in Brazil in the late 70's. After that, an atari 2600 and a MSX computer* made my childhood healthy and happy.

*all of them brazilian versions released with some delay from the originals, due to protectionist laws.
Steam: jloewenstein

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
2 years ago#53
jloewenstein posted...
apaticuz posted...
jloewenstein posted...

It's a pong-based project released in Brazil in the late 70's. After that, an atari 2600 and a MSX computer* made my childhood healthy and happy.

*all of them brazilian versions released with some delay from the originals, due to protectionist laws.

My first computer was an MSX. The first games I had were eric and the floaters and shark hunter
Fakesnoop for king of the board - anarki
Seconded - xliner

User Info: Brit420Barbie

Brit420Barbie
2 years ago#54
I'm 27 and play everyday. Level 61 siren. About to download season pass 2 so we can level up to 71 and then OP levels.

User Info: Sociopathix

Sociopathix
2 years ago#55
I'll be 27 in a couple of days. I've played video games as far back as I can remember, from Atari-360 (and soon a one) and from Commodore 64 on for PC gaming.
Married, full time job and a daughter who also loves video games.

I once waited outside in the freezing cold for the midnight release of the world of Warcraft expansion: wrath of the lich king , there was people of all ages in line, I even talked to a nice 56 year old grandma while I waited who played a dwarf hunter.
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix

User Info: WeAreInfiniteN7

WeAreInfiniteN7
2 years ago#56
Nafzger posted...
I'm 40 and unemployed. I like to wear women's stockings and nothing else.

This guy has it down. BTW just turned 29 on 8/16 and I've been gaming since I was about 8. Mario, Sonic, and Link were my babysitters.

User Info: imjinxed13

imjinxed13
2 years ago#57
33... currently unemployed... i am also surprised to see so many copies of your eHarmony profiles...
#ipunchtheinitiative
#mysirensnameisntbrickbutsheistheprettiest

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
2 years ago#58
Been a while since I posted here but this topic caught my eye and made me smile. I'm a 32 year-old, married, stay-at-home dad. It's a lot harder "job" than it would seem. But I still find time at night to punch bullymongs to death. I dig that so many folks are around my age too. I thought I was the old man here. I see I am among many thirtysomethings. Right on.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
2 years ago#59
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Been a while since I posted here but this topic caught my eye and made me smile. I'm a 32 year-old, married, stay-at-home dad. It's a lot harder "job" than it would seem. But I still find time at night to punch bullymongs to death. I dig that so many folks are around my age too. I thought I was the old man here. I see I am among many thirtysomethings. Right on.

My god, not seen you for a while
A name from the good old days.

All we need now is panopictonguy, deadlyfred and stormwolf. Actually scrap that last one.... kaboom! Where's kaboom? ? LMAO!!!!
Fakesnoop for king of the board - anarki
Seconded - xliner

User Info: BigLoki

BigLoki
2 years ago#60
42 years old, single, nice job. Been a gamer for as long as I can remember. My first console was an Atari 2600 and my first computer was a Commodore Vic 20. I still have a collection of consoles in my closet as I have kept most of them. Nice to see other older players playing Borderlands 2.
Xbox One/Xbox 360: Atrloki - Playing - Wolfenstein, Borderlands 2
PS Vita: Atrloki - Playing - Borderlands 2, Dragons Crown
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How old is a BL2 player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived