Krieg Assistance, Lovers!

#1tommy_jarvisPosted 8/18/2014 3:03:49 PM
Wonderful lovers of the reputable, classy, seductive, and respectful Borderlands 2 message boards! I decided to pick this game up again after a dreadful absence. I still love it and YOU! However, I need assistance! After hours of chubby/tubby/hubby/flubby farming I cannot for the life of me get a LVL50 Legendary Class Mod for Krieg. Could someone please show some internet loving and lend me (read: give) some kind LVL50 Class Mod for Krieg? Those who share the love will be showered with ALF collectable dolls and Garbage Pail Kids (numbers 5-10, 14, and 32-28)**

**Those who do lend (read: give) said LVL50 Class Mod will not actually receive those items...just metaphorically speaking, you know.
---
KCCO
#2drake_skullPosted 8/18/2014 3:37:05 PM
Step 1: Disconnect from Live. Step 2: Boot game. Step 3: once you start you can reconnect to live. Step 4:??? Step 5: Profit.

There is a stealth hotfix that screws up Tubby drops and spawn rates.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#3genesis42Posted 8/18/2014 4:12:53 PM
The reason why you're not getting the legendary class mod to drop is because you're farming in the wrong places. If you're just after the standard legendary class mod for Krieg, then Loot Midgets in the WEP, Vermivorous and a couple of raids like Pete and Voracidous have been known to drop it.

If you're after the 3 other legendary class mods (Torch, Sickle and Reaper), then try farming chubbies, but only after you hit 61+ since they won't drop before then. Round 1 of the Natural Selection Annex (or Creature Slaughter Dome) is one of the best place for farming chubbies. Just down yourself at the end of the round to prevent yourself from completing it.

Also, feel free to ignore the tin foil hatted advice given in post #2.
---
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
#4tommy_jarvis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:41:45 PM
Step 1: Disconnect from Live. Step 2: Boot game. Step 3: once you start you can reconnect to live. Step 4:??? Step 5: Profit.

Well, obviously Step 4 was to "grow beard, shave beard, apply skin toner, extend bangs, apply eyeshadow to look like JCVD", but profit I am not receiving.

If you're after the 3 other legendary class mods (Torch, Sickle and Reaper), then try farming chubbies, but only after you hit 61+ since they won't drop before then

So, are you saying it isn't possible until I am 61+? To quote the poetic muse Sweet Brown Wilkins: "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That"....you know, cause of my bronchitis and whatnot.

Ain't nobody got a lvl50 legend class mod for Krieg?

Postscript: I always wear at least three tin foil hats at all times.
---
KCCO
#5genesis42Posted 8/18/2014 5:00:46 PM
tommy_jarvis posted...
So, are you saying it isn't possible until I am 61+?

Yeap, that's right.

Ain't nobody got a lvl50 legend class mod for Krieg?

I'm not too sure why you'd want one in the first place to be honest. Since the only build it really benefits is Hellborn, and imo, you'd be better off with a Toast COM that gives +6 Elemental Elation / +5 Pain is Power or a Legendary Torch.
---
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
#6tommy_jarvis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:17:11 PM
genesis42 posted...
imo, you'd be better off with a Toast COM that gives +6 Elemental Elation / +5 Pain is Power or a Legendary Torch.

hmmm...thanks for the insight....so about your suggestions...got any of those at LVL50? Or know how I can get them?

FYI: I am not planning on going past lvl50 for Krieg.
---
KCCO
#7WarsteelIXPosted 8/19/2014 12:59:30 AM
Sorry- I have two but they're both under 50...
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#8tommy_jarvis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:15:12 AM
WarsteelIX posted...
Sorry- I have two but they're both under 50...

Thanks for the kind gesture, sir/madame! But alas, I'm searching for those LVL50s.
---
KCCO