Best Badass Rank Exploit

#1slipknot74892Posted 8/21/2014 2:56:24 PM
you need at least one token to perform this exploit. not rank, but token. however it would be much much better to have a few ranks or so before starting.

create a back-up copy of your "Profile Data" and then delete the original. load up the game and go to the main menu. the game will make new Profile Data. exit game and delete it. or copy over it with your backed-up copy. then just go back in to the game and badda boom you have doubled your tokens. and till the diminishing returns set in, it will also double your badass rank.

i play the digital version on the PS3. this exploit may or may not work on other platforms/versions.
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 8/21/2014 3:12:35 PM
L
O
L
#3slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 3:27:08 PM
i don't get it. what's so funny? the exploit works... i've boosted all my stats to 250% using this method. further more i have been through 4 pages on google and have not found a single mention of such a method. maybe someone out there posted this already. i don't know. but it's still worth sharing.
#4Anarki471Posted 8/21/2014 3:44:39 PM
slipknot74892 posted...
i don't get it. what's so funny? the exploit works... i've boosted all my stats to 250% using this method. further more i have been through 4 pages on google and have not found a single mention of such a method. maybe someone out there posted this already. i don't know. but it's still worth sharing.

Translation

I have no skill nor ability to play this or any other game so i have used an exploit (also know as cheating) to remove all challenge and now have no reason to keep playing. I will now go back to CoD with all the other filthy casuals
---
You posted it, we all saw it and you should be very very ashamed
#5Super CreaturesPosted 8/21/2014 4:43:47 PM
Not possible on the 360 without tools to mod your XBL profile, profile data is saved directly to your XBL profile, it isn't saved to a file that is easily accessible like character data is.

If you're going to go through the trouble to mod your profile, there are easier ways to boost your BAR.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#6minun73Posted 8/21/2014 5:29:18 PM
Anarki471 posted...
slipknot74892 posted...

Translation

I have no skill nor ability to play this or any other game so i have used an exploit (also know as cheating) to remove all challenge and now have no reason to keep playing. I will now go back to CoD with all the other filthy casuals

It is kinda not much fun to cheat but to each his own, it's not like he's cheating in a competitive online game.

Also, COD is a GREAT game :)
---
After some searching today (7-12-14) I found the first post I ever made on GFAQS :)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957985-dead-rising-2/66994453
#7slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 5:51:29 PM
i accidentally discovered this exploit. and after having my fun with it. i completely deleted all copies of my Profile & Character Data. and have been going back to play through Borderlands original title. (i know deleting character data was not necessary.)

either way, some people do enjoy this stuff. i don't mind having fun with cheats from time-to-time. just wish i would have made proper back-ups on a regular basis.
#8Kurgan777Posted 8/21/2014 6:20:29 PM
A method of raising the BA rank which can get people banned from Live, posted by a 1 year old account with only 3 karma. Yeah, gotta call bulls*** on the whole thing.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#9slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 6:35:01 PM
for starters, as pointed out by another poster you can't even attempt this on the 360 without some sort of modding. so point 1 is invalid. and i only just created my account last night. don't let that thing fool you. i don't know why it says that.

and why call BS? i did also state i play on the PS3. in case you missed that. either way, attempt it or not. that's your call.
#10slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 6:44:08 PM
oh... i see what happened here. i am posting in the 360 boards. i am so very sorry about that everyone. i only found this page through the google. and when trying to submit the cheat through the normal process it did state 360. but i had no clue how to change it. there wasn't an option anywhere.

in any case, i didn't know anything about the 360. i know this works on the PS3 100%. but i decided to submit it anyhow. if it wasn't a valid cheat, it wouldn't be posted.

and gain, i am very sorry for about this every. and have just figured out how to browse to the PS3 section. my bad! :/