Best Badass Rank Exploit

#11Kurgan777Posted 8/21/2014 6:46:40 PM
slipknot74892 posted...
for starters, as pointed out by another poster you can't even attempt this on the 360 without some sort of modding. so point 1 is invalid. and i only just created my account last night. don't let that thing fool you. i don't know why it says that.

and why call BS? i did also state i play on the PS3. in case you missed that. either way, attempt it or not. that's your call.

So many lies....

1. Why post this ONLY on the 360 BL2 board when it can't be done without system hacking???

2. Your account creation date is August 27th 2013, and it's currently only August 21st 2014. Since you have only 3 karma on your account that means it's your trolling account and you lack the balls to post lies with your real account.

3. You don't get multiple karma points per day, so your claim of just creating your account last night is total bulls***.

That's why I'm calling bulls*** on everything you've posted.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#12slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:03:29 PM
1.) read my previous post. was a big mistake. posted here in 360 boards on accident.

2.) i don't know what is wrong with the data. this account was made last night. promise. and this is my only account. i was not trying to troll. it was never my intention to post mis-leading information.

3.) i don't know... i just don't know. :(

this was never an argument. and never will be. cheers.
#13xboxBUNZILLAPosted 8/21/2014 7:14:10 PM
slipknot74892 posted...
1.) read my previous post. was a big mistake. posted here in 360 boards on accident.

2.) i don't know what is wrong with the data. this account was made last night. promise. and this is my only account. i was not trying to troll. it was never my intention to post mis-leading information.

Can't post this kind of stuff on these boards.
The piranhas come biting.
---
Company flow.. Kill informational leaks.
#14slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:20:04 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
slipknot74892 posted...

it's okay. no worries ^_^

P.S. real props to Microsoft though. they never had any of the hack issues Sony had. and it seems online gaming is more secure too. so props there. but i still love PlayStation. :D
#15drake_skullPosted 8/21/2014 7:25:25 PM
slipknot74892 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
slipknot74892 posted...

it's okay. no worries ^_^

P.S. real props to Microsoft though. they never had any of the hack issues Sony had. and it seems online gaming is more secure too. so props there. but i still love PlayStation. :D

Paid VS Free. Simple enough logic. If Sony required a paid subscription to use their online you know they would have better services like voice chat and better security.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#16slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:29:56 PM
well they seem to be doing better with the PS4. but yeah, obviously paid services are better then free services. meh, it is what it is. i am sure Sony has learned. and will do much better through out this generation of consoles. we shall see. :)
#17Super CreaturesPosted 8/21/2014 10:04:37 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
2. Your account creation date is August 27th 2013,

Actually, it's November 12, 2004, almost 10 years ago.

slipknot74892 posted...
2.) i don't know what is wrong with the data. this account was made last night.

Ever use Gamespot, or any other Cnet/CBSi site with the same login info?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#18slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 10:24:46 PM
i've browsed gamespot. but never registered an account. and i have no clue what those other two are. also it says the same thing for me, "August 27th 2013". in any case, i went through the registration process and registered this account last night. (now currently being the other night)

though to my surprise there was no email validation required. it just said my account was created. some other blah blah, and that i may begin posting.

meh. either way, i don't think it's important. ^_^ but i do appreciate your interest. and you trying to get to the bottom of it. but i don't know if there is an answer. lol :( oh well. no worries. ^_^
#19Kurgan777Posted 8/22/2014 10:56:22 AM
Super Creatures posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
2. Your account creation date is August 27th 2013,

Actually, it's November 12, 2004, almost 10 years ago.

That's not what I see when I look at it.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#20Super CreaturesPosted 8/22/2014 2:04:47 PM
Look at his profile information, not his board user information.

His board account was ''created'' last year, but his main account was created almost 10 years ago.

TC, did you happen to use this site in the past, without visiting the boards?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.