Best Badass Rank Exploit

#21Kurgan777Posted 8/22/2014 1:18:02 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Look at his profile information, not his board user information.

His board account was ''created'' last year, but his main account was created almost 10 years ago.

TC, did you happen to use this site in the past, without visiting the boards?

So he's definitely got another account on his usermap, that's a sign of linked accounts.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#22Super CreaturesPosted 8/22/2014 1:32:02 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
that's a sign of linked accounts.

No, it isn't.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#23slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 11:56:09 AM
i don't know what usermaps are. or how to link any account. and the only reason i have visited this site in the past was to get cheats for something. though somehow this account has my first/last name already assigned to it. it also has a registered address from YEARS ago. but yeah i see the "10 years ago" thing now too.

lols well 10 years is a long time. it is very well possible i just simply don't remember creating the account. however, other then posting on the boards, what other reason would a person need to make an account for?

either way, it's whatever. chances are i'll go another 10 years and forget about it again. lol :P
#24slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 11:58:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25slipknot74892(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 12:00:32 PM
i guess registering for an account just re-activated this one or something. but i did register an account on a few other sites too that night. and i have never had good short-term memory. meh. it's possible i just performed a password recovery on this one without even realizing it. i'm a tool like that :P

either way, it's no worries. i don't think it's important. people can choose to believe want they want. i won't argue or be-grudge anyone.

cheers.
#26Super CreaturesPosted 8/23/2014 5:38:22 PM
slipknot74892 posted...
however, other then posting on the boards, what other reason would a person need to make an account for?

Contributions, always being able to vote in the Poll of the Day (if not signed in it is limited to one vote per IP address per poll), planning to post but never doing so, ect.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.