I killed the Sherrif with a spiker pistol...what they dont count???

#1Andronicus87Posted 8/22/2014 2:31:54 AM
as pistols that is... piss me off.
---
GT:Sp3ctr3187 PSN:Andronicus87
#2WarsteelIXPosted 8/22/2014 4:38:42 AM
Andronicus87 posted...
as pistols that is... piss me off.

And kills with the Kerblaster don't count towards the assault rifle challenges in the BAR- go figure...
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 8/22/2014 5:53:55 AM
to quote 1/2 the people on this board "EXPLOSIONS???"
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4Andronicus87(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 11:47:49 AM
Yeah I guess they were kinda like mini explosions but the damned gun is a pistol the game should say non elemental pistol. but then again I think if you use an elemental pistol it counts. just not spikes or rockets. I think even explosive pistols count. just pistols with hidden explosive capabilities dont.
---
GT:Sp3ctr3187 PSN:Andronicus87
#5Kurgan777Posted 8/22/2014 12:21:29 PM
Andronicus87 posted...
Yeah I guess they were kinda like mini explosions but the damned gun is a pistol the game should say non elemental pistol. but then again I think if you use an elemental pistol it counts. just not spikes or rockets. I think even explosive pistols count. just pistols with hidden explosive capabilities dont.

It might count the type of damage that killed the enemy over the type of gun you used. If the spiker pistol you used doesn't have an element assigned to it, it's a glitched weapon and is considered explosive damage.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#6terrysmay04Posted 8/22/2014 12:26:10 PM
Spiker pistols should never count. NEVER
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#7Eternal KPosted 8/22/2014 4:08:29 PM
It's because the damage done by Spikers is completely splash damage. With the way that splash damage is calculated, kills with a Spiker will almost always count as a grenade kill rather than a pistol kill.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 8/22/2014 4:26:11 PM
Eternal K posted...
It's because the damage done by Spikers is completely splash damage. With the way that splash damage is calculated, kills with a Spiker will almost always count as a grenade kill rather than a pistol kill.

QFT. was going to say this, but EXPLOSIONS!?!? is more fun
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!