Infinity pistol

#11Kurgan777Posted 8/23/2014 11:46:18 AM
Brit420Barbie posted...
I don't have the trespasser :-/ who drops that?

Yeah I've been jumping the car up on the side of the mountain and hitting him with the rocket launcher on it.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Trespasser

It's a guaranteed quest reward from the Animal Rights mission, so no farming needed. If you did that mission in a lower difficulty and still have it, it will still work to transfer the abilities to a car MG.

Use the car with the double MG, hop in the rear turret, zoom in like you're aiming a normal weapon, and aim for his head.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#12OlliesdadPosted 8/23/2014 11:47:48 AM
You get Trespasser from Mordecai after the Animal Rights mission in the Wildlife Exploitation area.
---
"If you are afraid to eat something, do not eat it. If you are eating something, don't be afraid."
#13terrysmay04Posted 8/23/2014 12:01:55 PM
I've had a lot more infinity pistols drop from the loot midgets than I have ever gotten from Doc.
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#14Brit420Barbie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 12:05:33 PM
Damn...I'm on uvhm and we skipped that one this time around and now it's blocked because we've been farming the warrior with the moonshot.
#15Brit420Barbie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 12:06:11 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
I've had a lot more infinity pistols drop from the loot midgets than I have ever gotten from Doc.

I got my legendary siren mod from the loot midgets.
#16Kurgan777Posted 8/23/2014 12:17:54 PM
I've only ever had 3 good drops from the LLM's, and they were all Ancients relics, one for corrosive damage, one for pistol damage and FFYL time, and the last for shotgun damage and FFYL time.

Every other LLM drop has been nothing but cash and ammo.
---
#17terrysmay04Posted 8/23/2014 12:27:01 PM
I've gotten almost every legendary gun in the game from them at one point or another. But I have made a lot of runs at em.
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#18Kurgan777Posted 8/23/2014 10:47:45 PM
I finally got a chance to test the Love Thumper shield with a vehicle thanks to the recent code, let the shield get depleted then jump in a vehicle and watch the nova blasts go crazy.

However, the roid damage boost from the shield did NOT add extra damage to the sawblades in the bandit technical.
---
#19Brit420Barbie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 5:32:12 AM
Brit420Barbie posted...
terrysmay04 posted...

I got my legendary siren mod from the loot midgets.

Me too.
#20WarsteelIXPosted 8/24/2014 5:44:42 AM(edited)
Brit420Barbie posted...
I don't have the trespasser :-/ who drops that?

Yeah I've been jumping the car up on the side of the mountain and hitting him with the rocket launcher on it.

You get the Trespasser as a mission reward from Mordecai- and as far as the LLM go, I just got a Cutting Edge B**** and a Lobbed Storm Front from them in WEP (and my first pearlesant(?), a Guaranteed Avenger, in the Fridge doing the Get Shorty mission)...
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...