This game suddenly got more popular... o.o

#11Super CreaturesPosted 8/26/2014 3:11:32 PM
drake_skull posted...
Your willing to buy another Dragon Age after 2?

Yes.

Especially when there has been more than 18 months since the previous game was released.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#12AngryOldFeralPosted 8/26/2014 3:20:04 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...
ChaoticFairness posted...
...is that implying that Destiny is basically an inferior version of Borderlands, or is it because it simply reminded you of Borderlands?

If by "inferior" you mean "a shoot n' loot FPS that doesn't make you suffer through endless Reddit memes and craptastic storyline that's barely saved by the presence of three characters (Jack, Torgue, Tina)" then yes, highly inferior.

lol at the thought that halo with magic is going to be better than BL2.

Not on its best day.

Hey, it's not like you're lying here. Space magic is pretty dumb, but I'm curious as to how these kinds of games' stories play out when you have writers who aren't able to just use pop-culture references and memes and try to pass it off as their own humor.

I wonder if any of the Destiny writers are gonna pull strings to get their sister a job so you can see how CraaAaAaZY she is because lolololol cookies and ebonics...

Anyhow, people are just getting ready for the PreSequel and activity probably spiked when the promo heads/skins came out on Shift.
---
Give me what I want, and I'll go away. :D
#13ChaoticFairness(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 3:43:28 PM(edited)
Super Creatures posted...
drake_skull posted...
Your willing to buy another Dragon Age after 2?

Yes.

Especially when there has been more than 18 months since the previous game was released.

Yeah, there's been plenty of time since DAII came out.

Hey, we're talking about Borderlands 2's sudden popularity rise, not a Bioware title.
---
A tyrant will always find a pretext to his tyranny.
Equality may be difficult to find, but those with knowledge and a broad mind will conquer imbalance.
#14WarsteelIXPosted 8/27/2014 12:09:21 AM
drake_skull posted...
WarsteelIX posted...
lol at the thought that halo with magic is going to be better than BL2.

This gave me a chuckle- a great line. Personally I'm saving my dollars for October 7th- Dragon Age: Inquisition releases...

Your willing to buy another Dragon Age after 2? I played the beta and that was enough.

Never played DA2 so I was spared that- DA: I looks interesting enough for me to want to try straight out of the gate...
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...