Most amazing part of the D&D dlc.

#21Kurgan777Posted 8/30/2014 9:26:09 PM
Crunchyz posted...
Butt Stallion.

Apart from being totally awesome, they might as well have given you a Loot Button... oh wait, that's what Butt Stallion is!

All you gotta do is grind The Warrior a few times for about 20 - 30 Eridium per kill, then go to Butt Stallion and just feed her Eridium over and over. Enjoy your sexy guns!

If you're going to farm for Eridium, do it right, farm the Dragons of Destruction, 70-90 per run regardless of difficulty. Bring in a mule on a second controller and they get the eridium too so you can max out the carrying capacity of the mule pretty quick.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#22drake_skullPosted 8/30/2014 9:42:36 PM
imjinxed13 posted...
Crunchyz posted...
Butt Stallion.

Apart from being totally awesome, they might as well have given you a Loot Button... oh wait, that's what Butt Stallion is!

All you gotta do is grind The Warrior a few times for about 20 - 30 Eridium per kill, then go to Butt Stallion and just feed her Eridium over and over. Enjoy your sexy guns!

it's really stupid that they didn't make the horse huge like a clydesdale... instead we get this lame tiny one, ugh...

Jack described Stallion as a Pony. We got a pony. Why would you think the diamond pony would be a huge Clydesdale?
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#23rxscientistPosted 8/31/2014 7:01:36 AM
^^^^^^
Please somebody make this a sig.
---
GT : mad rxscientist
#24imjinxed13Posted 9/3/2014 8:55:19 AM
drake_skull posted...
imjinxed13 posted...
Crunchyz posted...
Butt Stallion.

it's really stupid that they didn't make the horse huge like a clydesdale... instead we get this lame tiny one, ugh...

Jack described Stallion as a Pony. We got a pony. Why would you think the diamond pony would be a huge Clydesdale?

i said the whole idea was stupid to make her tiny... i never said it was dumb he said pony and we didn't get a clydesdale... i know it SHOULD have been huge from the drawing board... don't get all nasty with me for something i didn't type...
---
#ipunchtheinitiative
#mysirensnameisntbrickbutsheistheprettiest
#25NazanirPosted 9/3/2014 11:26:48 PM
JUST LISTEN TO THE SOOTHING SOUND OF MY VOICE!

Claptrap is an excellent character, but I also really liked Mr. Torgue and Handsome Jack (probably one of my favourite villians, coupled with Senator Armstrong).
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#26Cluny(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 11:24:56 AM
Nazanir posted...
JUST LISTEN TO THE SOOTHING SOUND OF MY VOICE!

Claptrap is an excellent character, but I also really liked Mr. Torgue and Handsome Jack (probably one of my favourite villians, coupled with Senator Armstrong).

That fight was ****ing ridiculous. The only thing more boner inducing than fighting mecha Cheney was pope boxing in AC2.
---
"1v1 me kid, i'll 360 no scope dual avelyns you" - HeroOfTime105
GT- Jerkhart
#27Ardore_MessorPosted 9/9/2014 5:52:11 AM
truth be told, i can't help but have a severe dislike for Jack... and i'm gonna say this once, so flamers stay away...

it's because he's a WELL WRITTEN VILLAIN...

Anthony burch (birch?) did his job very well in making an affable, charismatic, absolutely hate-worthy bad guy. He's done so well that I can't stand him after the storyline specifically after roland and bloodwing's death; BW being my first action skill so i have a soft spot for her, and roland being my highest level vault hunter in BL1

so yeah, that's that. Torgue still remains as one of my favorite NPCs and i'm really hoping he comes back in BLPS and TFTBL
---
Garland: "Now, presenting the honorable judge Gabranth. Everyone please be seated, or I, Garland, will knock you all down!!!!!!"~FaytXII