Many New Builds!

#1RasenangelPosted 8/27/2014 12:21:01 PM
If you had watched my latest build vid, you would have heard that I hadn't had any ideas for new builds with anybody, even gaige. But last night, I decided to sit down, listen to dubstep, and see what new ideas would pop out onto the borderlands 2 skill calculator. I have come up with 4 mech builds, 2 zero builds, 2 commando builds, a krieg build, and a siren build. I am putting together and testing all of the builds today. If anyone wants to see the builds, just comment here.
---
GT: Rasenangel
Starting on Pyro Pete's health AAANNNDDD ITS GONE!
#2genesis42Posted 8/27/2014 2:39:48 PM(edited)
Do a Bandit allegiance build for Gaige. She's the only one that can really make it work. Something like this should work...

Quartz Ratatater / Quartz Oberkill / Tattler / Sawbar / Badaboom

Blockade w/ all Pangolin parts (or Hide of Terra for Bandit theme)
Punk COM w/ +6 The Better Half / +5 Smaller Lighter Faster
Slag Transfusion / Magic Missile (or low level Bandit Slag MIRV for Bandit theme)
Bandit damage / Bandit fire rate allegiance relic.

Premise of the build is to give the Bandit weaponry fire rates that even edge out Vladof weapons, while having a decreased mag thanks to the COM and SLF to attain the boost from the TBH a bit quicker. The horrible inaccuracy and recoil can be offset with Close Enough and Nth Degree. Here's what I would run:

http://bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#550150101521050050100000412150151050

Put the last 5 points wherever you want. I'd probably pick Unstoppable Force.

Now go do it.
---
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
#3WarsteelIXPosted 8/27/2014 2:38:32 PM
Anarchy Sniper Gaige- or any build with Sal not using a slag Rubi or Grog Nozzle...;)
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#4genesis42Posted 8/27/2014 2:44:45 PM
WarsteelIX posted...
or any build with Sal not using a slag Rubi or Grog Nozzle...;)

inb4pimpernalahabsal
---
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
#5stickboy2323Posted 8/27/2014 10:10:09 PM
genesis42 posted...
Do a Bandit allegiance build for Gaige. She's the only one that can really make it work.

Krieg would like to have a word with you.
---
Badass Rank: 15
#6Ardore_MessorPosted 8/27/2014 10:24:01 PM
Would be very interested in seeing the mech builds when you get them up and running.
:-)
---
Garland: "Now, presenting the honorable judge Gabranth. Everyone please be seated, or I, Garland, will knock you all down!!!!!!"~FaytXII
#7WarsteelIXPosted 8/28/2014 12:55:50 AM
Zero Vladof pistol build
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#8genesis42Posted 8/28/2014 4:12:21 AM
stickboy2323 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Do a Bandit allegiance build for Gaige. She's the only one that can really make it work.

Krieg would like to have a word with you.

Well I don't want to have a word with him.
---
#9Rasenangel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 7:02:12 PM
Update: The 2 axton builds I made were trainwrecks. 1 of the zero builds I made may have a shot, but severely pisses me off. The other zero build is only (remotely) fun with the vladof launcher glitch (wanted to see how it would fair 2 the other build, which made it look terrible). The maya build looks good though. I still have more builds to test.
---
#10Rasenangel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 7:17:03 PM
oh. and I wasn't looking for advice on what builds to do, I was just telling you guys. I do, after all, make build videos on any build I make. Any one that is decent, anyway.
WarsteellX: I might try that, but gaige isn't very accurate when she is high on anarchy. and I already have something similar to the zero build you requested.
genesis42: I am never going to try to make a build for sal ever again! No offense, but I suck at it. If any of you have seen my first ever borderlands 2 vid, you know. I tried to make a new sal build when I was thinking up all of these new builds, but it was a trainwreck when I looked at it. I didn't need to test it to know it would suck. I am sticking with my current build (Admiral Bahroo's op8 zerker build).
Ardore_Messor: I know right? I am pretty excited to see if my mech build were worth making (seeing as how the all but one of the builds I posted were not only mech builds, but weren't glass cannons, like my axton build). One of the new builds is still a mystery to me though. I know what you are thinking: "You made the build, so how do you not know what it does?" I did make the build, but I just let my mind flow unto the borderlands 2 skill calculator. I don't know who it will be good against or what weapons to use, but this makes me all the more excited!
ANYONE: One of the axton builds I tried (that failed) was a shotty build. http://bl2skills.com/commando.html#05055005505005005505050505002000
If you can take this build and make it doable with shotties, I will give you a shoutout in the build vid (not much, but all I can offer). It will still be your build, of course.
---