Many New Builds!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Many New Builds!
2 years ago#1
If you had watched my latest build vid, you would have heard that I hadn't had any ideas for new builds with anybody, even gaige. But last night, I decided to sit down, listen to dubstep, and see what new ideas would pop out onto the borderlands 2 skill calculator. I have come up with 4 mech builds, 2 zero builds, 2 commando builds, a krieg build, and a siren build. I am putting together and testing all of the builds today. If anyone wants to see the builds, just comment here.
GT: Rasenangel
Starting on Pyro Pete's health AAANNNDDD ITS GONE!
2 years ago#2
Do a Bandit allegiance build for Gaige. She's the only one that can really make it work. Something like this should work...

Quartz Ratatater / Quartz Oberkill / Tattler / Sawbar / Badaboom

Blockade w/ all Pangolin parts (or Hide of Terra for Bandit theme)
Punk COM w/ +6 The Better Half / +5 Smaller Lighter Faster
Slag Transfusion / Magic Missile (or low level Bandit Slag MIRV for Bandit theme)
Bandit damage / Bandit fire rate allegiance relic.

Premise of the build is to give the Bandit weaponry fire rates that even edge out Vladof weapons, while having a decreased mag thanks to the COM and SLF to attain the boost from the TBH a bit quicker. The horrible inaccuracy and recoil can be offset with Close Enough and Nth Degree. Here's what I would run:

http://bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#550150101521050050100000412150151050

Put the last 5 points wherever you want. I'd probably pick Unstoppable Force.

Now go do it.
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
2 years ago#3
Anarchy Sniper Gaige- or any build with Sal not using a slag Rubi or Grog Nozzle...;)
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
2 years ago#4
WarsteelIX posted...
or any build with Sal not using a slag Rubi or Grog Nozzle...;)

inb4pimpernalahabsal
They play centipede over at IW, each persons head up the next persons ass, just walking around the office, hands and legs flailing about. ~ SevenDayCandler
2 years ago#5
genesis42 posted...
Do a Bandit allegiance build for Gaige. She's the only one that can really make it work.

Krieg would like to have a word with you.
Badass Rank: 15
2 years ago#6
Would be very interested in seeing the mech builds when you get them up and running.
:-)
Garland: "Now, presenting the honorable judge Gabranth. Everyone please be seated, or I, Garland, will knock you all down!!!!!!"~FaytXII
2 years ago#7
Zero Vladof pistol build
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
2 years ago#8
stickboy2323 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Do a Bandit allegiance build for Gaige. She's the only one that can really make it work.

Krieg would like to have a word with you.

Well I don't want to have a word with him.
2 years ago#9
Update: The 2 axton builds I made were trainwrecks. 1 of the zero builds I made may have a shot, but severely pisses me off. The other zero build is only (remotely) fun with the vladof launcher glitch (wanted to see how it would fair 2 the other build, which made it look terrible). The maya build looks good though. I still have more builds to test.
2 years ago#10
oh. and I wasn't looking for advice on what builds to do, I was just telling you guys. I do, after all, make build videos on any build I make. Any one that is decent, anyway.
WarsteellX: I might try that, but gaige isn't very accurate when she is high on anarchy. and I already have something similar to the zero build you requested.
genesis42: I am never going to try to make a build for sal ever again! No offense, but I suck at it. If any of you have seen my first ever borderlands 2 vid, you know. I tried to make a new sal build when I was thinking up all of these new builds, but it was a trainwreck when I looked at it. I didn't need to test it to know it would suck. I am sticking with my current build (Admiral Bahroo's op8 zerker build).
Ardore_Messor: I know right? I am pretty excited to see if my mech build were worth making (seeing as how the all but one of the builds I posted were not only mech builds, but weren't glass cannons, like my axton build). One of the new builds is still a mystery to me though. I know what you are thinking: "You made the build, so how do you not know what it does?" I did make the build, but I just let my mind flow unto the borderlands 2 skill calculator. I don't know who it will be good against or what weapons to use, but this makes me all the more excited!
ANYONE: One of the axton builds I tried (that failed) was a shotty build. http://bl2skills.com/commando.html#05055005505005005505050505002000
If you can take this build and make it doable with shotties, I will give you a shoutout in the build vid (not much, but all I can offer). It will still be your build, of course.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Many New Builds!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived