Favorite line in the game plus DLC lines

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favorite line in the game plus DLC lines
9 months ago#1
IMO it's really be anything Tourge said but I liked his "WHALES ARE THE PRINCES'S OF THE SEA" from the Headhunter 2 DLC
---
FC 5300-9589-9556
GT: MR PSYCHO7414
9 months ago#2
"I hear explosions. Is that you exploding?"
Shade from pirate booty DLC. I use that a lot while playing GTA with my friends. And it usually is them exploding.
9 months ago#3
Nakayama: Luckily, I still have one last gene sample here at the ship, so the only way to put a stop to my plans is to come here and kill me! (beat) WHY DID I TELL YOU THAT!?
9 months ago#4
Grandma Torgue.
9 months ago#5
"There is nothing more badass than treating a woman with respect!"

For me, this is when torgue went from a muscle bound roid head his image says he is to an actual fleshed out character. Add this with his side quest in dragon dlc to become part of the nerd crowd, and torgue becomes one of my favorite characters. This line started it all though, for me.
---
Garland: "Now, presenting the honorable judge Gabranth. Everyone please be seated, or I, Garland, will knock you all down!!!!!!"~FaytXII
9 months ago#6
"If you could get us three shipments of medication, we would live, which would allow me to keep paying you." - Karima
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://steamsigmaker.de/new/AlleRacing.png
9 months ago#7
"Ugh, it smells like p*** and nachos!"

I love everything that comes out of Gaige's mouth, but this easily one of my favorites.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
9 months ago#8
one if the best i can recall came from one of the headhunter packs. from the psycho after drinking the booze:

BUT I ORDERED GOATS BLOOD

and then theres classic torgue:

i only have one question for you EXPLOSIONS?!
9 months ago#9
Easy. Torgue: "I resent you for disliking a game I spent money on. Time to die!"
---
You can't repay enemies with sex, no matter how badly you want to f*** them over.
9 months ago#10
THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES. APOLOGIZE!

Most of what Torgue said in the kill-the-reviewer side quest was gold. That speel about the renegade cop and the dog Thursday's at nine had me in stitches the first time I heard it, too

When Tina killed Sir Reginald's character in game with a D20, while not a line, was one if the funniest things in the DLC
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favorite line in the game plus DLC lines

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived