What do vault hunters eat for breakfast?

#11Deadly_ArchersPosted 8/31/2014 3:12:42 PM
I usually skip breakfast and chug down a mountain dew or V8 if I'm feelin it
---
M13 & Skyrim
It's only natural to look around for an archer when you find an arrow lodged in someone's skull.-GuideToTheDark
#12drake_skullPosted 8/31/2014 4:52:57 PM
Vault Hunters eat a Mr Torgue approved breakfast of Bacon Cooked by Explosions. What else would they eat?
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#13Kurgan777Posted 8/31/2014 10:40:29 PM
Actually, if you read the books, some people on Pandora actually do eat Skags, at least part of the skags....let's just call them Skag Oysters....

And no, I'm not kidding either.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#14Super CreaturesPosted 8/31/2014 10:58:55 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Actually, if you read the books, some people on Pandora actually do eat Skags, at least part of the skags....let's just call them Skag Oysters....

You don't have to read anything, that is mentioned in at least one of the games.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#15Kurgan777Posted 8/31/2014 11:29:26 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

You don't have to read anything, that is mentioned in at least one of the games.

Where??? I don't recall anything in BL2 in the main game or any of the DLC's that mentions anything about people eating fried skag balls like they do in the books.
---
#16Eternal KPosted 9/1/2014 4:26:11 AM
Kurgan777 posted...
Super Creatures posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

Where??? I don't recall anything in BL2 in the main game or any of the DLC's that mentions anything about people eating fried skag balls like they do in the books.

I vaguely recall it being mentioned in one of the sidequests in the first game (maybe the Bruce McClain one?), but it's been a long time since I played through it an I could be wrong about that.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#17WarsteelIXPosted 9/1/2014 4:48:09 AM
I had grits- Maya seems like a vegetarian to me, Brick eats slabs of meat, Axton the standard MRE, Zero survives on the blood of his enemies while Krieg dines on grenades and rockets. Gaige would eat whatever a typical genius level teenager would eat and Sal- according to his wanted posters- is a cannibal (whether this is a true accusation or not is open to question). And Roland- I think the worms had him for breakfast...
---
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...
#18Masterpie3000Posted 9/2/2014 9:45:38 AM
EXPLOSIONS!!!

I had a salmon blt... i woke up at noon and didnt eat til 1, so its not that weird...
#19Kurgan777Posted 9/2/2014 1:35:13 PM
Masterpie3000 posted...
salmon blt

Now I'm hungry, that sounds unbelievably good. Next time I buy salmon that's what I'm making.

Use a pretzel bun or something softer???
---
#20NazanirPosted 9/3/2014 11:30:39 PM
I really want to try a Rakk egg omellette.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir