Legitimate Grog Nozzle

#1PatK25Posted 9/3/2014 12:14:29 AM
So I found out that during the Borderlands Loot Contest they had a while back it was possible to get legitimate Grog Nozzles from a specific enemy. But now I can't get one without having Beard makes the man mission active. Would someone be willing to dupe me one sometime tomorrow. Preferably OP8 if possible. Gamertag is PK Fudo.

If necessary I can dupe OP8 gear in exchange. I have all Assassin and Psycho Legendary Mods, as well as a handful of Legendary, Pearlescent, and Unique weapons, all at OP8.

Thanks for reading.
#2apaticuzPosted 9/3/2014 1:55:54 AM
Duping won't get you far on this board bro'
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com
#3Deadly_ArchersPosted 9/3/2014 2:13:59 AM
apaticuz posted...
Duping won't get you far on this board bro'

---
M13 & Skyrim
It's only natural to look around for an archer when you find an arrow lodged in someone's skull.-GuideToTheDark
#4doughnutmanPosted 9/3/2014 2:34:15 AM(edited)
I'll dupe you one if you can trade me an Aegislash with 252 attack EVs and 252 SpD. With 31 IVs in everything but speed. With speed being 0.

Also it he great if it's holding leftovers already.

Will seriously dupe you one if you can trade me that.

I think it's a fair trade.

Edit: Also with these moves. King's Shield, Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance, and Sacred Sword.

I mean something with perfect for another item of perfect stats so totally fair.
---
PSN: ArsenicJoker
#5Deadly_ArchersPosted 9/3/2014 2:41:39 AM(edited)
doughnutman posted...
I'll dupe you one if you can trade me an Aegislash with 252 attack EVs and 252 SpD. With 31 IVs in everything but speed. With speed being 0.

Also it he great if it's holding leftovers already.

Will seriously dupe you one if you can trade me that.

I think it's a fair trade.

Edit: Also with these moves. King's Shield, Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance, and Sacred Sword.

I mean something with perfect for another item of perfect stats so totally fair.

I have no idea what thats from :/
*Edit*
I'm guessing pokemon but I've never heard of this crap
---
M13 & Skyrim
It's only natural to look around for an archer when you find an arrow lodged in someone's skull.-GuideToTheDark
#6doughnutmanPosted 9/3/2014 2:49:03 AM
@Deadly_Archers yeah its pokemon.

I play a bit competitively. It's fun to me.
---
#7Deadly_ArchersPosted 9/3/2014 3:00:14 AM
doughnutman posted...

Pokemon was fun when i was young, but now it's become really sad. I mean really, a pile of trash is a pokemon? Come on now.
---
M13 & Skyrim
#8doughnutmanPosted 9/3/2014 3:05:16 AM
Deadly_Archers posted...
doughnutman posted...

Pokemon was fun when i was young, but now it's become really sad. I mean really, a pile of trash is a pokemon? Come on now.

Yeah some of them are really dumb now. But the competitive side is still there. I think it was a bit stronger last Gen. But it's not bad. Most of the stupid ones aren't used for competitive play.
---
#9Deadly_ArchersPosted 9/3/2014 3:30:39 AM
doughnutman posted...
Deadly_Archers posted...
doughnutman posted...

Yeah some of them are really dumb now. But the competitive side is still there. I think it was a bit stronger last Gen. But it's not bad. Most of the stupid ones aren't used for competitive play.

Well that's good i guess.
I never did get the chance to play pokemon competitively, and to be honest i wouldn't want to. It'd ruin it for me
---
M13 & Skyrim
#10doughnutmanPosted 9/3/2014 4:43:45 AM
Yeah it does ruin it for some people. My friend got tired of having to breed them and everything. My ex tried breeding a shiny squirtle and she ended up having like 300 squirtles lol.

But idk. I like the competitive aspect of it personally.

And why is everyone wearing hoodies today. It's not even cold. P******.
---