Goliath quest in the fridge

#1SimplyExplosivePosted 9/25/2012 7:24:26 PM
The goliath that starts the "Note For Self-Person" isn't spawning for me, can anyone clarify the location?
#2VanshingWorldsPosted 9/25/2012 7:36:36 PM
Bumping because I also need to find this Goliath. Seriously, we went on a murdering spree from the front door to the Rakk Cave and everything in between. No Goliaths.
---
---
Everything I've gained in my life... I'm giving to you!
#3zyrax2301Posted 9/25/2012 7:46:45 PM
He appears at the far end of the large area as soon as you enter the fridge. Just run around this area killing Rats and he will eventually show up.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4Cer0tePosted 9/25/2012 7:59:14 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
He appears at the far end of the large area as soon as you enter the fridge. Just run around this area killing Rats and he will eventually show up.

Had him show up 3 times but never dropped the quest.
#5zyrax2301Posted 9/25/2012 8:01:00 PM
Wuh-oh.

That's unusual. Just to be really clear, he drops an Echo. Obviously he hasn't done so for you, Coyote.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6Cer0tePosted 9/25/2012 8:04:27 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Wuh-oh.

That's unusual. Just to be really clear, he drops an Echo. Obviously he hasn't done so for you, Coyote.

Yep I run over looking for it and it's never there. He is the one that comes out the door from under the exit of the rakkman guys's place? The large door under broken over pass between rats and crystals frozen pond area?
#7JLaw619Posted 9/25/2012 8:25:11 PM
when you enter the fridge via fast travel go straight out the does and right if he doesn't show there move down the hill to the ruins out on the left side..... If he still doesn't show leave area & come back if your soloing you can quit to main menu and reload . Just remember to pick up the echo
#8dragongod001Posted 9/25/2012 8:34:41 PM
hes spawned in two different locations for me. once just past the bridge-ish area right went you get to the fridge and the other on the lower end, dont really know how to describe it, kinda next to a hanger thing. the frozen cleft i think its called...he'll always be in there.
---
DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!