Why does it look like handsome jack is wearing mask?

#1Bonez90Posted 10/4/2012 12:50:54 AM
I thought it was just his character model or something but now that when i see him, it looks like a mask is clamping onto his face from 3 sides. Did i miss something in the story or something? I already beat the game but I don't remember hearing anything about this.
---
PSN: Mr_Bonez
SSF4 main: Cody. Sub: Ryu
#2Chrazy1988Posted 10/4/2012 12:54:55 AM(edited)
He is wearing a mask, his real face is similar to the mask but it has scars everywhere and he lost his left(?) eye. Also, there's a big blue Vault Symbol across his face...

You can see his face after you kill him.
#3Bonez90(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:08:11 AM
oh wow i didnt know this. thanks. Did it say why his face was like that by any chance
---
PSN: Mr_Bonez
SSF4 main: Cody. Sub: Ryu
#4rave50000Posted 10/4/2012 1:11:07 AM
ive known this for a week now but ive never gotten the chance to see his real face, anybody got pics of his real face?
---
PSN: Bust-A-Cap80
#5strangecityPosted 10/4/2012 1:35:54 AM
scroll down from the page of this link:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Handsome_Jack
---
Feed her Charlotte! Feed her Carrie! Feed her Samantha!
#6Strong_ZeroPosted 10/4/2012 1:52:14 AM
I don't think the vault scar is explained...but I assume he had a mysterious run in with some eridian tech and/or a vault when mining...that lead to the imprint, and his facination that lead to some insanity on the way
---
Hilarious one liner from a video that I felt needed to be repeated in the my signature section
PSN-Paco5253
#7Stryker_StormPosted 10/4/2012 3:36:59 AM
You can pick up handsome jack's mask when you beat him.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#8rave50000Posted 10/4/2012 3:56:48 AM
strangecity posted...
scroll down from the page of this link:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Handsome_Jack

thanks! been looking for this
---
PSN: Bust-A-Cap80
#9LesserAngelPosted 10/4/2012 4:07:59 AM
Chrazy1988 posted...
He is wearing a mask, his real face is similar to the mask but it has scars everywhere and he lost his left(?) eye. Also, there's a big blue Vault Symbol across his face...

Lol, I didn't get to see his face because he died face down with his head in the slot where the Vault Key was.
#10Drkr_ZenPosted 10/4/2012 4:32:03 AM
LesserAngel posted...
Chrazy1988 posted...

Lol, I didn't get to see his face because he died face down with his head in the slot where the Vault Key was.

Yeah, same thing happened to me, lol. Still, I thought the way he slumped over like that was much more fitting storywise for him to keel over... even if I didn't get to see his face.
---
Playing: LBP2, MHP3rd HD, ME3, OoT 3D, KH3D, Borderlands 2
"See You Space Cowboy."