What is WUB WUB?

#1Power TurtlePosted 2/23/2012 12:10:23 PM(edited)
Serious topic is serious.
Should i be pissed that im getting jipped of 3.5%?
---
[SIXX]GremlinGrenade- Too Fast for Love
The world needs more M.A.G.
#2KushuPosted 2/23/2012 12:23:19 PM
I assumed it was a self-deprecating acknowledgement of the trendy musical score of the commercial.
Perhaps it indicates that the game will contain more of this music.
#3ManateeAdvocatePosted 2/23/2012 1:57:03 PM
^this

However, I hope it is simply poking fun at itself and not an indication of, as you nicely put it, this "trendy" music plaguing the game. The score from Borderlands was wonderfully apropos and understated. Time will tell. I cannot be the only one on this board that loathes dubstep. Matter of fact, I know I'm not. I trust Gearbox.
---
"There is not one truth cast into stone, only lies cast in our face."
PSN: ManateeAdvocate
#4Gen2000Posted 2/23/2012 9:05:56 PM
It's poking fun at the overuse of dubstep, cmon now.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#5richard733Posted 2/23/2012 10:22:28 PM
If you didn't find out about dubstep till it was known for "bass drops" and "skrillex" then you should not diss dubstep nstead go on YouTube and listen to "conscious-pilot hash n hydro" also "Caspa-where's my money" I'm not dissing you for not knowing of dubsteps origins it's just that this new type such as skrillex can be likable and laughable for proclaiming it is dubstep. Nero on the other hand I like... Nice taste gearbox.
---
PSN: ninja_rich Live: richard733 Steam:championpavingandsealcoating
#6Darth_KamcioPosted 2/23/2012 10:56:41 PM
But if the original game had next to none WUBWUB, then 97% more isn't that much of an increase, effectively.
---
I love dragons!
I came to chew ass and kick bubble gum and I'm all out of ass...wait, what?
#7Power Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2012 11:08:01 AM
I dont know what dubstep is.. pretty much a crappier techno? Yikes :/
---
[SIXX]GremlinGrenade- Too Fast for Love
Borderlands 2! September 21st!!
#8ivan11235Posted 2/24/2012 2:05:29 PM
Not a big fan of electronic music as a whole except for rare exceptions. As for dubstep I'd say it's decent for dancing, certainly better club music than LMFAO or Black Eyed Peas, but I am getting tired of the fad of shoving it everywhere.

Personally I hope they use another Cage the Elephant song for the theme song, No Rest for the Wicked fit the tone of the first game really well and rocked hard.
---
while(1) fork();
#9sugarbubusPosted 2/24/2012 7:46:55 PM
Cage the Elephant is awesome. Maybe "In One Ear" for Borderlands 2.
---
PSN: bcleichtenberg - Need for Speed: The Run, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Resistance 3, NBA Jam.