Sounds like they're only putting one track in the game...

#1sgtjoe3Posted 2/24/2012 12:36:07 AM
I have come to a conclusion that every dub step(WUB WUB) song sounds the same. Therefore, this single must have a very fascinating touch to it.
---
ಠ_ಠ ugh... fail
#2Power TurtlePosted 2/25/2012 10:59:55 AM
Look at it this way, as someone else put it. Seeing as there was, what? maybe one wub wub or whatever song in the first game.. 96.5% more isnt much at all. Plus most believe that trailer was just poking fun. Besides, music is far far far down on the list of why you should shutup and give Gearbox your money!
---
[SIXX]GremlinGrenade- Too Fast for Love
#3Sobriquet835Posted 2/26/2012 9:58:28 PM
Power Turtle posted...
Look at it this way, as someone else put it. Seeing as there was, what? maybe one wub wub or whatever song in the first game.. 96.5% more isnt much at all. Plus most believe that trailer was just poking fun. Besides, music is far far far down on the list of why you should shutup and give Gearbox your money!

I dunno, "No Rest For The Wicked" bumped the game up a notch for mine.
---
Pfft, sig.
#4Power TurtlePosted 2/26/2012 10:45:53 PM
Yeah, and there was one song i liked from the credits! But.. for the life of me, after the hundreds of hours i played this game, i cant recall the ingame music at all >_<
---
[SIXX]GremlinGrenade- Too Fast for Love
#5SteelySchuelPosted 2/27/2012 6:34:01 AM
Is the one song that may be considered dubstep the Final Wave music in The Underdome levels? Because that was a pretty electronic track, but I really loved it.
---
PSN: SteelySchuel
~Up n' down n' all around~
#6edelbrock442Posted 3/8/2012 2:36:19 PM
SteelySchuel posted...
Is the one song that may be considered dubstep the Final Wave music in The Underdome levels? Because that was a pretty electronic track, but I really loved it.

dubstep isn't electronic, it's brass instruments and drums.
and the song at the end was called "no heaven" by DJ Champion.
#7SteelySchuelPosted 3/9/2012 6:33:39 AM

dubstep isn't electronic, it's brass instruments and drums.
and the song at the end was called "no heaven" by DJ Champion.

Well I called it more electronic because I didn't think it was really dubstep (The Final Wave in Underdome levels).

Did anyone else find it kind of weird that Army of Two also had No Heaven playing during the credits?
---
PSN: SteelySchuel
~Up n' down n' all around~
#8TaizukuPosted 3/17/2012 7:23:34 AM
Every dubstep song doesn't sound the same, and if you think it does try listening to dubstep that isn't mainstream.
---
PSN: MobileFlame
UMVC3: RR/Taskmaster/Akuma
#9LusterPaladinPosted 3/18/2012 10:54:03 PM
In an interview they said it was just a joke and that they do not plan to add in any dubstep, the music director and producer are the same from the previous game; however, they did say that although it is very unlikely, you never know.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Daft Punk - Derezzed
#10shadowmoses2121Posted 3/30/2012 3:53:09 AM
96.5 % more WUB WUB equals nothing, because BL1 didn't have any wub wub.
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
I was one of the original people in the topic.