It would be nice to see a custom soundtrack in this one.

#1GonzoGuyPosted 2/26/2012 10:43:57 AM

Considering how many playthroughs I had for Borderlands 1 (one...make that 2 for every class), the custom soundtrack would be a very welcome feature.

I'm thinking the playlist I used for RDR would still work: lots of Tom Waits & other sorts of weird blues. Weird folk music and percussion from around the world: Japanese, Indonesian, and African would go nicely too.

This is the kind of stuff I would've put in Borderlands 1 if it let me.

#2XTC_XtraCrispyPosted 2/26/2012 10:51:40 AM
Agreed. More games need to include this feature. Games like Skyrim and Infamous, pretty much open world games, gain a lot with XMB music playlists.

One of my favorite moments in Red Dead Redemption was the first time I rode out into the sunset with Muse's Knights of Cydonia.
#3GonzoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2012 5:45:32 PM

XTC_XtraCrispy posted...
Agreed. More games need to include this feature. Games like Skyrim and Infamous, pretty much open world games, gain a lot with XMB music playlists.

One of my favorite moments in Red Dead Redemption was the first time I rode out into the sunset with Muse's Knights of Cydonia.

Similarly, I remember getting into my first street duel while Tom Waits' "Mr Seigle" was playing. Very fitting.

Also good music for playing poker in a saloon.