4 player splitscreen?

#1JellytoezzPosted 2/28/2012 9:16:14 PM

I am wondering if there is 4 player split screen. If there isn't, 2 player per console system link/ online? Because I wanted to do 2 players on 2 consoles or 4 players on 1 console. I guess 4 players on 3 consoles would work...

#2zeik56Posted 2/28/2012 10:03:14 PM
4 player splitscreen would be practically unplayable, the screen was already horribly cramped with 2-player split screen.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#3MattheauPosted 2/29/2012 2:57:54 AM
Four player splitscreen isn't going to happen. It uses up too many system resources.

You can do 2 player splitscreen in online and most likely LAN, but the person hosting the game cannot use splitscreen. Again, because the system doesn't have enough resources to handle splitscreen and hosting the game at the same time.
#4Le_DerpstickPosted 3/1/2012 8:50:43 PM
Mattheau posted...
the person hosting the game cannot use splitscreen.

Did you take this from somewhere, or are you guessing? Because I never saw it mentioned, though I haven't been keeping up with all interviews and such.
---
Officially Self-Proclaimed Black Kyurem and N of the Pokemon Black Version 2 Board. Yeah I went there. You mad, bros?
#5MattheauPosted 3/2/2012 3:23:16 AM
Le_Derpstick posted...
Mattheau posted...

Did you take this from somewhere, or are you guessing? Because I never saw it mentioned, though I haven't been keeping up with all interviews and such.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/19/borderlands-2-improves-ui-for-split-screen-now-with-online/
#6Le_DerpstickPosted 3/2/2012 5:18:54 PM
Mattheau posted...
Le_Derpstick posted...
Mattheau posted...

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/19/borderlands-2-improves-ui-for-split-screen-now-with-online/

Ah.
Thank you.
---
Officially Self-Proclaimed Black Kyurem and N of the Pokemon Black Version 2 Board. Yeah I went there. You mad, bros?