Favorite Gun

#1phantom_blade66Posted 3/7/2012 3:06:45 PM

I know the game system is totally revamped with all new sorts of possibilities, but I'm going to miss some of my old babies from Borderlands:

Glorious Massacre, Red Reaper, Savage Unforgiven, Hellfire, Bulldog, and Orion.....sigh

But the thought all of all the new ones lifts my spirits

Your old time favorites?

#2Fatman9845Posted 3/7/2012 3:15:02 PM
Love the Ogre, Cobra, Volcano, Deflier, Pestalent Crux and of course the Hellfire
---
Humor is most often anger with it's makeup on.
#3KJ765Posted 3/7/2012 5:08:34 PM
Double anarchy and of course hellfire.
#4LusterPaladinPosted 3/11/2012 7:45:32 PM
The Maliwan and S&S Crux, the Vladof Hammer, and the Atlas Ogre were my favorite.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Big KRIT - Mary Jane
#5ElvenSlurpeePosted 3/11/2012 11:03:09 PM
Thanatos!
#6Le_DerpstickPosted 3/15/2012 10:29:46 AM
Hellfire.

I don't think I found anything else named that I was particularly fond of. Defiler, maybe, but not all that special.

I particularly liked Mashers and shotguns with high accuracy and zoom, though.
---
Officially Self-Proclaimed Black Kyurem and N of the Pokemon Black Version 2 Board. Yeah I went there. You mad, bros?
#7nihilist212Posted 3/21/2012 2:01:52 PM
I had a revolver that each round did 250x7 damage. And had the unyielding power plus to it as well. Man, I did so much damage with that bad boy.
---
The rippin and the tearin, the rippin and the tearin
psn: jcvdismyhero
#8LordRavielPosted 3/21/2012 6:04:45 PM
nihilist212 posted...
I had a revolver that each round did 250x7 damage. And had the unyielding power plus to it as well. Man, I did so much damage with that bad boy.

That is nothing I had a 550+ x 7 Jakobs Unforgiven. That did some damage.

My favorite was definitely my 1000+ Explosive x4 Torgue Cobra though. The Bessie was nice but the cobra was just as devastating with Brick and a lot more spammable with Lillith.
---
I have no doubt this will be the best game of this gen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWJUSulnro
#9Ibanez4570Posted 3/21/2012 7:15:27 PM
LordRaviel posted...
nihilist212 posted...

My favorite was definitely my 1000+ Explosive x4 Torgue Cobra though. The Bessie was nice but the cobra was just as devastating with Brick and a lot more spammable with Lillith.

I loved the Torgue Cobras too. I had one for my Mord sniper and I just devistated everything with it, and Brick was also quite powerful with one of those bad boys. I really hope they have an equal to that and the volcano in this game
---
Ugh, bullets, my only weakness
#10nihilist212Posted 3/22/2012 5:15:25 PM
LordRaviel posted...
nihilist212 posted...

I wish I had that! I loved using revolvers. Repeaters also, but they normally were really weak on power in comparison.
---
The rippin and the tearin, the rippin and the tearin
psn: jcvdismyhero