pre order bonus

#1evilabkPosted 4/9/2012 8:40:50 AM
Ok so if you pre order this game you get the key/hunters relic/and gearbox gun pack but pre order throught gamestop and get creature slaughter dome as a bonus ONLY GET CREATURE DOME BY PRE ORDER FROM GAMESTOP
#2Power TurtlePosted 4/9/2012 9:29:32 AM
Okay, lack of punctuation makes this hard to understand.. so...

Wat?
---
Proud supporter of both 3DS and VITA.
All trolls die in a fire please! kthx<3
#3ibl33dblue314Posted 4/9/2012 11:18:44 AM
If you preordrer at amazon you get a $10 GC,key/hunters relic/and gearbox gun pack..

Gamestop gives you CREATURE DOME 60 days earlier
---
"Crazy, But that's how it goes. Millions of people living as foes. Maybe its not too late... To learn how to love and forget how to hate...
#4BarneyBoscoPosted 4/9/2012 12:47:13 PM(edited)
That relic better be awesome because I'm sure that extra gear will be obsolete after 2 hours or so in. Also if the dome will be DLC, might as well get it free. Has there been a game where pre order gear has been useful? And don't all pre orders get the Mechromancer too?
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#5OoSubaruoOPosted 4/10/2012 11:25:59 PM
Pretty sure majority of people are only pre-ordering, to get the class for free.
#6dargondarkfirePosted 4/12/2012 5:31:16 AM
the golden key intrigues me,
1 time use?
what is the sanctuary?
a rare item from the loot chest? so i get to open the chest but use the key to get an item out of it?
#7arkff7Posted 4/17/2012 8:32:21 AM
looks like you get everything with gamestop now, the relic/key stuff AND the dome dlc.
#8LollybombPosted 4/17/2012 4:29:28 PM
Yet they still don't have the different collector's editions listed on the Gamestop site. Guess I'm just going to have to pop by on my way home from work one of these days.
---
I would, but it violates an axiom I live by.
Never do anything phenomenally stupid.
#9tzar_666Posted 4/19/2012 11:37:59 AM
wait till they put up the pre order adds then pre order once you see what it is
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown
#10MEFreak1984Posted 4/20/2012 5:53:28 AM
BarneyBosco posted...
That relic better be awesome because I'm sure that extra gear will be obsolete after 2 hours or so in. Also if the dome will be DLC, might as well get it free. Has there been a game where pre order gear has been useful? And don't all pre orders get the Mechromancer too?

Yes, all pre-orders get the Mechromancer class. I just checked GameStop.com and she was added to the pre-order bonus with the Gold Guns, Relic, and key. Her Deathtrap robot looks badass too.