Weapon Manufacturers: Which is the best?

#1XxSgt_PshycoxXPosted 4/9/2012 12:17:03 PM
I think Tidiore gives you quality weapons and mods that are very useful for Beserkers and i think it will be good for the new Gunzerker!
---
PSN:XxSgt_PhsycoxX
#2MEFreak1984Posted 4/9/2012 2:58:00 PM
In the first one, wasn't it either Atlas or Hyperion? I had Hyperion gear for the whole game and rarely replaced it. Especially my Revoler/Shotgun (One revolver bullet equaled 6 projectiles.)
#3XxSgt_PshycoxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 5:00:05 PM
yeah hyperion was great for gear i had only one shotgun from them that i used it was called the zpr10 blast shotgun, i barely used it anyway i usually use lmgs
---
#4edelbrock442Posted 4/9/2012 9:27:57 PM
always a maliwan, always a hellfire.
of course i also used a jakobs shotgun that shredded anything in front of it, and by 'in front of it' i mean arms reach.
#5ZeroChargePosted 4/9/2012 10:08:15 PM
In the first game I made all the equipment I could into Hyperion. Love the shiny red material. I got Rocket launchers, Shotguns, AR's, SMG's, Machine Pistols, all Hyperion shiny red. They're all I use.
---
Perfect. All their leet are belong to me! ~ Richtofen on Moon
Playing: Minecraft, Zombies, Castle Crashers.
#6XxSgt_PshycoxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 1:01:56 PM
see that was one of the guns i used alot the hellfire from maliwan that was like the best weapon XD loved blowing limbs off
---
#7edelbrock442Posted 4/10/2012 8:06:55 PM
edelbrock442 posted...
of course i also used a jakobs shotgun that shredded anything in front of it, and by 'in front of it' i mean arms reach.

and by shredded i mean dissipated, by which i mean turned into a violent cloud of blood colored red.
killed the lobster boss in three hits, remember if it didn't kill it in one hit, get closer.
#8XxSgt_PshycoxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 1:17:31 PM
wow i really need to get that shotgun do you know where to find it or do i just have to buy it
---
#9dargondarkfirePosted 4/12/2012 4:35:28 AM
edelbrock442 posted...
edelbrock442 posted...

and by shredded i mean dissipated, by which i mean turned into a violent cloud of blood colored red.
killed the lobster boss in three hits, remember if it didn't kill it in one hit, get closer.

except the lobster boss had 4 weak points you had to hit and destroy to kill it, which meant you only took out 3 weak points.
#10BokugoPosted 4/14/2012 11:16:11 AM
craw had 6 weak spots.

and atlas has never served me wrong. i hope its still a powerhouse in this one.

and to whomever was talking about the shotgun revolvers, they are called mashers, and they are the only pistols(aside from thanatos) that i use. nothing beats them imo.
and as soon as i found a skullmasher( a sniper with the same effect) i fell in love

i really hope they bring back mashers
---
PSN - Bokugo