Is it worth it playing offline then switching to co-op when finished?

#1Hellgator20Posted 9/7/2012 4:23:24 AM
Is it better to play offline first and completing it 100% then playing co-op? Or should i just start co-op and not play offline?
---
PSN: Hellgator20
So freaking hyped for BL2!!!
#2the_creepshowPosted 9/7/2012 5:26:43 AM
That's what i'll be doing. (playing offline first.) I tend to get a better feel for the game that way.
---
PSN: lunachick
#3Xtreme65Posted 9/7/2012 7:53:44 AM
Except for playing with my bros, thats how I was gonna do it. I like to explore and take my time for a first playthrough. Online I feel like I have to rush and keep up with the other players.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#4kel25Posted 9/7/2012 8:27:17 AM
If you play offline first you don't have to worry about loot ninjas. You can also take your time to explore each area and try to find the best equipment. Typically it is better to play offline first.
#5roseknight84Posted 9/7/2012 11:42:01 AM
You can do co-op split screen without going online. Screen is split but its a fun way of playing with other people you know over randoms. Online gave you the higher chance of rare drops the more players you have.
So there is a third option.
#6xenosaga123Posted 9/7/2012 12:06:11 PM
It's like Diablo II, either way, newcomers or veterans can jump online/co-op and enjoy it that way too.
#7Vide0GameCzarPosted 9/7/2012 3:25:39 PM
If it's anything like the first, It's up to you man. But playing online gets you more exp and better loot.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar I XBL: VideoGameCzar I Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#8RocketZXbluePosted 9/8/2012 5:51:52 AM
if this game still uses "playthroughs" i'm gonna do playthrough 1 alone (or splitscreen depending), if it gets too hard sure i'll go online.
---
RocketZXBlue on PSN
In progress: Golden sun dark dawn, kingdom hearts I (ps2), phantasy star ONLINE 2, persona 3 FES, Disgaea 4, Legasista
#9sicko26usPosted 9/8/2012 7:57:26 AM
the_creepshow posted...
That's what i'll be doing. (playing offline first.) I tend to get a better feel for the game that way.

Me too, I do want to go online eventually though.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.