DiFFiCULTY SETTiNG?

#1cjimene9278Posted 9/9/2012 9:43:29 PM
should this game have 1 yes or no? after playing the 1st i felt like it needed 1 becuz of the second wind and bioshock esque vita chamber ability.......i mean i went thru the first game again......solo play and using roland ther was no need for the damn turret i could pretty much kill every body with ease with second wind and the vita chamber idk i love the game but it doesnt seem that challenging its to forgiving thats nice for no loading screens and chit but is it really
---
PSN:AGENT_OF_KAOS_86
#2Pazuru990Posted 9/9/2012 9:44:50 PM
Looks like the difficulty is pre-set depending on your level, the areas you go in, and the challenges in the game itself. There's a lot of optional stuff from what I've read and watched so we can assume a lot of that is way tougher than the story path itself.
---
Looking for Borderlands 2 co-op, PS3 version. Playing as Axton probably. PSN Erudai77
#3cjimene9278(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 9:59:15 PM
idk i was jus playing and felt overpowered at level 22.....idk at least have all quest level up with u and not like in the 1st how im level 22 with level 15 and lower quest still available i mean i go to do them and they are a pushover
---
SPEAKiNG OF GAMES. YOU EVER PLAY STREET FiGHTER?
#4antking61Posted 9/9/2012 10:13:27 PM
Scaling enemies and quests defeat the purpose of leveling up as a whole since the enemies are always the same in the end.

I prefer difficulty settings myself. That way if it gets too easy I can crank it up but my levels aren't useless.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#5Pazuru990Posted 9/9/2012 10:15:46 PM
Playing at level 22? Yeah, the original Borderlands wasn't perfected in that sense. The devs did say they wanted things to be more of a challenge in this one...I think the real challenge will be adjusting to the changes that are made in True Vault Hunter mode [New game+] since they mentioned AI changes, enemies appearing that don't show up first time through, and then there's the raid boss, Terramorphous? We'll see. But I think it's going to be a vast improvement, considering the time they've had to spend on developing this title.
---
Looking for Borderlands 2 co-op, PS3 version. Playing as Axton probably. PSN Erudai77
#6cjimene9278(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 10:33:11 PM
thanks i appreciate ur guys perspective......add me and lets take down handsome jack
---
#7tisukoPosted 9/10/2012 3:35:50 PM
Scaling enemies and quests defeat the purpose of leveling up as a whole since the enemies are always the same in the end.

This is pretty much what killed Too Human for me. I liked it at first, but no matter how strong I was, the enemies were always stronger.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#8cjimene9278(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 9:23:25 PM
i remember being pumped for that game but i never pulled the trigger on it
---
#9Peltar94Posted 9/10/2012 9:26:48 PM
In the first, I only seemed to overlevel when I did all the sidequests. If you concentrated on the main quest only, the challenge was there. Also, if they keep something similar to playthrough 2.5, you will have challenge at end game.
#10cjimene9278(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 9:29:19 PM
yea thats how iplay do everyhting i can then move to nex area
---