Can we reset the skill tree if we don't like what we put our points into later?

#1Cletus5258Posted 9/14/2012 2:07:08 AM
I didn't think we could do this in the first Borderlands.

Resetting the Skill Tree so that we can try something else would be nice even if it cost $ (Game Currency)

Thanks in Advance
---
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
Whenever I use the bathroom, I'm going to yell "COME FORTH, PUPU!!!"--EternalGuardian07
#2Raptor715Posted 9/14/2012 2:12:34 AM
Yea it was like that in Borderlands so I would assume it will be the same.
---
PSN/GT: Mythodix
#3POOKISTANPosted 9/14/2012 2:14:03 AM
One of my favorite things about the first - I'm sure it's there again. Bethesda should really consider implimenting this assuming they ever finish trying to fix the problems with PS3 DLC (assuming that they're actually still working on doing so)...
#4akumaownz23Posted 9/14/2012 2:14:24 AM
Raptor715 posted...
Yea it was like that in Borderlands so I would assume it will be the same.

This.
---
"People pick Phoenix when they know they can't win"
-Justin Wong
#5IsofluranePosted 9/14/2012 4:37:10 AM
they better. was super awesome and made the game fun as hell to be able to try out new builds without having to make a new char and level it up.

in response to bethesda doing this, i do not think it would have the same impact. all the characters have the same skills save for an inherent skill for your race. in borderlands you have different characters with different skills to try out. not just swapping tons of builds on one character.
---
"The air was thick with cat-calls, no pun intended."- Tommy the Cat
#6TeopcigartPosted 9/14/2012 4:53:21 AM
Yes, I can confirm that you can do this. The money required seems to scale with how many points you're actually resetting; so respeccing earlier on is cheaper than doing it later. Though honestly the trend in cost looks as though it should remain cheap and affordable regardless of your level.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Check out our crappy gaming blog at PuppetShowJustice.com
#7BlazeAndBladePosted 9/14/2012 4:59:32 AM
only thing you need to be careful with is what you put the badass points in as they cant be reset
---
"My soul in perfect harmony! Witness true ascension! My artes epitomise perfection!"
#8Ghodea DehelPosted 9/14/2012 5:48:26 AM
Skill reset is present. As has been said the cost depends on the amount of points you take out of the tree. It's fairly cheap too. In one demonstration video the cost was about 5% of the players total cash at that point.