Only one character save?

#1Urizen5Posted 9/19/2012 9:29:54 AM
Is this right? You can only play and save as one character, or am i missing something. I thought in the menu selecting another character would allow for another character save, but instead i just erased my previous character.

I hope i'm dumb and wrong, rather than be right an pissed.
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
#2adamoldenPosted 9/19/2012 9:32:05 AM
Uh you have seperate saves for every character you make. Idk what you did...you shouldn't save over other characters, it makes the new file automatically.
#3Urizen5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 9:34:23 AM
well how do select them i guess, when i hit triangle it shows just my current character. do I cycle though them with L and R?
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
#4adamoldenPosted 9/19/2012 9:37:15 AM
Honestly, idk, I haven't made a second character yet. I just know from BL1 that when you make a new character and play until it saves, that if you exit out and goto load a game you could pick the file to load then select what playthrough you wanted to go into. Are you selecting "playthrough 2" for your first character maybe instead of 1? Maybe thats why its restarting you?
#5Urizen5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 9:41:38 AM
well i've made 3 characters, when i made the 2nd one i hit new game. I couldn't figure out how to access my first one, then i saw triangle button for selecting character. It showed my current one then options for other. so I made a different class. after i played i went back and only have access to 3rd character.

I'm missing something.
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
#6Urizen5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 9:49:29 AM
Got it figured out, i'm an idiot.

on the select character screen, i assumed select character option was current character, but actually opens the files. Stupid interface, should have actual character as the file open.
---
PSN-AlphaRooster