Do you get more money later in the game?

#1Merc009Posted 9/19/2012 10:37:04 AM
Cuz the ammo here is more limited than resident evil lol
#2vital_tundraPosted 9/19/2012 10:41:22 AM
Think of it this way. The whole game scales. Higher your level, the better loot, the more money, the more you lose when you die. The farther you are, the more exp. and money you get from enemies. And if our playig with someone, the more people, the harder the enemies and even better loot.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#3ValronicPosted 9/19/2012 11:15:19 AM
No. Sorry but cash management stays the same. (at least to lvl 19) You need to make every shot count or have one of your friends get the ammo regen class mod. Forgot who gets it.

I play as Zero and I agree about the ammo shortage. It has cost me a new-u more than once. Just make every shot count and always assume there is an even bigger bad guy just around the corner, that takes the same ammo to kill as the peons.
#4Game JesterPosted 9/19/2012 11:21:07 AM
You should be picking up and selling the most expensive guns you get. I often take trips back to the vending machines just to sell off stuff so I can then run back and pick up the other drops.
So even though I don't have that much I'm never tight on money.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 9/19/2012 11:39:23 AM(edited)
Sell all your loot...pick up stuff you dont even want and go sell it. I have piles of cash at level 13ish...

If its anything like BL1, it will scale big time as the game goes on. At one point in BL1 I bought a gun for 9,999,999 bucks and it still registered that I had 9,999,999 left..so who knows how many millions I had.

I go through everything though and I sell every single piece of loot I find. You should have no money issues if you do that.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#6VillainousPosted 9/19/2012 11:44:20 AM
Only time I have problems with ammo management are when I haven't been back to town in a loooooooong time. As in, longer than I should have been out. Head back to town when you notice you're getting low and pick up some of that ammo. It's dirt cheap, imo.
---
PSN: Netherworld
WKC: Azrael
#7JodiousESSPosted 9/19/2012 11:47:32 AM
Agreed I sell everything I don't use and I keep alot of money usually. Also open alot of chests to find money and ammo. I rarely run out as it is.
#8Quill_RatPosted 9/19/2012 11:53:03 AM
JodiousESS posted...
Agreed I sell everything I don't use and I keep alot of money usually. Also open alot of chests to find money and ammo. I rarely run out as it is.

There's actually a reason to do this in this game unlike BL1: Eridium

I find it in the most obscure and random places.

Open everything.
---
-----
-------