Few questions...

#1POOKISTANPosted 9/20/2012 4:02:41 AM
Firstly, anybody figure out where the **** you get Storage Deck Upgrades? I'm nearing the end of the first playthrough I think and I haven't found a single one of those things and that really sucks...

Secondly, what about ammo upgrades? Is there any way to hold more ammo in this one?

Lastly, where is the box that you can store stuff in? I know I used it but I can't remember where it is. I'm looking for the one that is not shared between characters - I know where that one is but there's another with a lot more slots that I can't recall the location of...

Oh yeah and the bonus that came with the Game Stop preorder - The whatever arena - Is that something you access in the game or do we have to wait on that like the Mechromancer?

Thanks for any constructivish replies...
#2Fenrir423Posted 9/20/2012 4:11:54 AM
The first two questions have the same answer: the black market. You spend Iridium to buy those upgrades. Part of the main quest in the way beginning even takes you to it.

The bank is in the hideout in Sanctuary.
---
"The sun is a rock, dammit!"
#3Reenie42Posted 9/20/2012 4:13:19 AM
You get storage and ammo upgrades from the Eridium you collect, by taking it to Crazy Earl in Sanctuary. You may also store your goods in Sanctuary in either Roland's safe or Claptraps secret stash (side mission). Don't know about the Gamestop pre-order.
#4Power TurtlePosted 9/20/2012 4:15:46 AM
And you can go to the slaughter dome as soon as you get to your very first fast travel station.. Holy **** TC, take some time and enjoy the damn game! You might actually see all this stuff right infront of your face.