The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Best class?

#1thatartguyPosted 9/20/2012 10:46:45 AM
So has there been any consensus on which is the best class this time around? In the first, it became quite apparent that Lilith was the best character to use. (Yes, the others were good too, but Lilith definitely was the top tier.)

Any thoughts on the subject? Not taking in consideration "play style" because that's a non issue. Some characters are easily better than others.
#2zegram33Posted 9/20/2012 12:55:29 PM
nah, definatley not indisputable
mordecai can ignore shields and rolands turret was pretty immortal

as for this game, i think its about even, they all have uses and weaknesses
#3final_chancePosted 9/20/2012 12:59:24 PM
Don't think there is a clear winner. Maya has great crowd control. Zer0 has crazy DPS. Salvador can tank really well with respectable DPS. I dunno about Axton though...
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#4zegram33Posted 9/20/2012 1:02:09 PM
axton...can kinda do one build of evrything, depending on build.
survival axton is a massive tank.
gunpowder axton is massive crowd control
guerilla axton is massve dps
#5spiralofninePosted 9/20/2012 1:41:38 PM
Id be shocked if it wasn't Salvador, at least when it comes to the main game.

PVP strangely seems like it could be more balanced.
#6Xtreme65Posted 9/20/2012 2:14:57 PM
Right now the general consensus is Maya is the worst to solo with because her DPS is lacking. That said she is highly requested in multiplayer games due to healing and crowd control.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#7awesomeunoPosted 9/20/2012 2:17:51 PM
Singleplayer? Salvator
MP? Maya\Axton
---
"You know, I was god once."- Bender
"I saw, you were doing well. Until everyone died."- God
#8Xtreme65Posted 9/20/2012 4:38:13 PM
Axton? If anything hes good solo but I find him rather lackluster in multiplayer. Sal out tanks and out damages him alone with any build. Zero does far more damage with any build. Maya can be better crowd control or can be specced to heal. So if anything Axton is great to solo with becasue he dabbles in a bit of everthing but I rather have my MP team be 1 Sal for tanking, 1 maya for healing, 1 Maya for crowd control, and 1 Zero to kill everything. Maybe replace crowd control Maya for another Zero. There is just no place for Axton in MP.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#9arkff7Posted 9/20/2012 4:43:45 PM
best class is mechromancer hands down.
#10stupidpunk420Posted 9/20/2012 4:52:00 PM
final_chance posted...
Don't think there is a clear winner. Maya has great crowd control. Zer0 has crazy DPS. Salvador can tank really well with respectable DPS. I dunno about Axton though...

My Turret Owns. I started in survival tree moved down to the middle and then went with the one on the left. and then back to survival. My turret stays out for 10 seconds longer and launches rockets and has a shield and a green laser sight and is about to be able to stick to things. and then when i get to the bottom of survival I'll HAVE 2 OF THEM. And then after i get dlc i should be able to get to the bottom of the one the left so ill be able to add another gun onto the turrets.