Wait whaaaaaaaaat? *SPOILERS*

#1xTheGrieverxPosted 9/21/2012 5:11:44 AM
Guardian Angel was working with Handsome Jack all along?? >.< wow, and the way Jack mentioned tricking the previous Vault Hunters (Lilith, Brick, Roland AND Mordecai) while making a reference to the current ones.. So Epic..
---
PSN: xTheGrieverx
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
#2JakalDXPosted 9/21/2012 5:12:32 AM
Yeah, it's explained further
---
Sleep is for babies. Gamers play all night.
GT - Saint Lucian PSN - SaintLucian
#3Kenjitsu_HokoriPosted 9/21/2012 5:20:33 AM
Did people forget she betrayed you in part one also... i was actually expecting her to do it again and low and behold... she did it again lol
---
When in Doubt Sparkle it out!
PS3: Kenjitsu_Hokori
#4SolidHaseoPosted 9/21/2012 5:37:05 AM
I don't remember her betrayal in BL1? She wasn't evil......I don't mind spoilers, now I want to know if I can kick her ass!
---
WKC2-Jubileus Sword(Twin Blades)/divine level 53 GR13 thus far
#5xTheGrieverx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 5:42:02 AM
I don't remember her betrayal in 1? It's cool that 1's ending wasn't really an ending but a setup for this. I appreciate that they're continuing the story.
---
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
#6bioskarrdPosted 9/21/2012 5:49:37 AM
She didn't betray you in BL1, but she was working for Handsome Jack the whole time. Jack used the vault hunters to open the first vault.
#7xTheGrieverx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 5:56:28 AM
bioskarrd posted...
She didn't betray you in BL1, but she was working for Handsome Jack the whole time. Jack used the vault hunters to open the first vault.

Oh yeah, that much I gathered.
---