The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

how often do you die(or go into FFYL)?

#1TychusFindleePosted 9/22/2012 10:02:10 AM
^^^^^ - Results (155 votes)
Never. Dying aint in my vocab, brah
1.94% (3 votes)
Almost never. Gotta be careful out there...
7.1% (11 votes)
Sometimes. I try to avoid dying, but sh*t just happens sometimes man
61.94% (96 votes)
Often. "so i walked in to these emenies and said 'IM RAMBO, B**CHES!!!' but before i even blinked i was dun dead D: "
25.16% (39 votes)
Always. i jus take a lok at enemmies and i immedately die and go into fight for your life :(
3.87% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
im with #3. I'm kinda careful with engaging enemies, but I dont pay much attention to the mini-map so i often dont see enemies just hiding behind some objects(or just plain dont know that there are rakks ready to bite my head off)
---
a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
#2Gamemaster64Posted 9/22/2012 10:03:32 AM

Constuctors with no place to hide from the free fall missiles.

Getting hit a few times and boom already dead.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#3wildhalcyonPosted 9/22/2012 10:03:37 AM
I'm #5 - I pretty much go FFYL constantly. I usually get a second wind, but I've started planning my FFYL scenarios so I always have someone weak nearby to get a second wind
#4DefyingthelawPosted 9/22/2012 10:09:49 AM
im starting to keep a launcher on at all times just for times when i do go down. Learned that lesson from the rats... Those things are practically impossible to kill when I was down, since they move around where you cant hit them at all. At least with a launcher you can hope for splash damage.

Also, dont ever have two -three- four (you probably wouldnt have four, but yeah) of the same guns on at once.. Running out of ammo in ffyl, then having no backup weapon really sucks.
#5psnshade71Posted 9/22/2012 10:10:42 AM
I went into FFS a couple times.
---
Follow me on facebook, twitter, and google plus.
#6notedeathPosted 9/22/2012 10:39:23 AM
Once I literally died randomly. I was shooting someone and the next thing that happened I was teleported back to a checkpoint. It didn't even go into FFYL.
---
Destiny's Embrace
#7_AverageGamerPosted 9/22/2012 10:52:33 AM
There were a few times when I used my Rocket Launcher and I went immediately into FFYL, but than immediately went out of it. This only happens when I fight Threshers. It's very weird and I have no idea why I died.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#8ulquiorraxPosted 9/22/2012 11:08:15 AM
_AverageGamer posted...
There were a few times when I used my Rocket Launcher and I went immediately into FFYL, but than immediately went out of it. This only happens when I fight Threshers. It's very weird and I have no idea why I died.

Prob got run over by somethin, most likely you got blindsided by a train
---
My Bad..
PSN: LOWBOY3
#9TychusFindlee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 6:40:28 AM
bumpety boo
---
a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
#10pureradiancePosted 9/24/2012 6:45:24 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...

Constuctors with no place to hide from the free fall missiles.

Getting hit a few times and boom already dead.

^This. Constructors have killed me more than anything else in this game
---
PSN ID: pristine20