Complete Head Locations (Spoilers)

#1LukeStrife5Posted 9/22/2012 11:46:36 AM
There are 16 heads in this game and (now) I have a complete list of every one of them. Thanks to ssj5king for helping me find the last one.

One is unlocked by having the first game, three are unlocked naturally. (4/16)

Three are obtained via side quests. (7/16)

One is dropped from any badass enemy. (8/16)

One is obtained for maxing out the "Pays The Bills" challenge. (9/16)

The Badass Creeper drops one occasionally. (10/16)

Henry, Bunker, Handsome Jack, The Warrior, and Terramorphous each have a chance of dropping them. (15/16)

The final head is unlocked in Eridium Blight. Head to the volcano and about half way up it you will encounter a lone bandit just walking around. His name is Gairy (or something of the sorts), kill him for a head. (16/16)

Enjoy.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#2teffyPosted 9/22/2012 11:50:46 AM
Tagging.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3Myles98Posted 9/22/2012 12:10:34 PM
Don't forget the ULCE heads
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
Official Salvador of the Borderlands 2 board.
#4LukeStrife5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 12:30:57 PM
Well I left those heads out due to be kinda restricted in unlocking. Question about those though. Do they come on codes or are they on the disc?
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#5Myles98Posted 9/22/2012 12:33:24 PM
LukeStrife5 posted...
Well I left those heads out due to be kinda restricted in unlocking. Question about those though. Do they come on codes or are they on the disc?

I think they are in disc but I've heard they will be available later.
---
#6_AverageGamerPosted 9/22/2012 12:35:20 PM
LukeStrife5 posted...

You know. What's weird?

You can trade the ULCE Heads, costumes and the contraband grenade. Unlike the Vault Hunter skins you get from the previous game, which automatically add to your skin / head list, you get the ULCE Heads and Skins as an item. Every new character I start receives a ULCE Head and Skin for the class as an item.

So, I could give anyone these items. Unfortunately, I can't play online. But any other ULCE owners have the ability to trade these items.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#7LukeStrife5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 12:36:15 PM
So they are on the game itself (as in not in a voucher that comes with the game and you punch it in to download it)?

I have the Loot edition but didn't open it cause I have to game digitally. I wanna know before hand ha-ha.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#8Raptor715Posted 9/22/2012 12:54:28 PM
Anyone know what the Motocross Maurader head is? I found it off of a super bad ass skag while fighting [spoiler]Bloodwing[/spoiler] and I used it but don't see it in my inventory. I'm using a Siren is it for another class?
---
PSN/GT: Mythodix
#9LukeStrife5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 12:56:02 PM
Pretty sure it's a head for Zero.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#10Myles98Posted 9/22/2012 12:58:02 PM
Raptor715 posted...
Anyone know what the Motocross Maurader head is? I found it off of a super bad ass skag while fighting [spoiler]Bloodwing[/spoiler] and I used it but don't see it in my inventory. I'm using a Siren is it for another class?

Zer0
---