Infinite Ammo Glitch

#1Ice WeaselPosted 9/22/2012 4:06:50 PM
Anyone else encounter this? I'm doing the Dam Fine Rescue mission and I have infinte ammo in all my weapons. I don't even have to reload! When I started the mission everything was normal, but soon after the first mini-boss fight I noticed I couldn't pick up ammo anymore.

I kind of have to stop playing now but I don't want to lose this wonderful glitch, lol.
#2the5elementPosted 9/22/2012 5:27:16 PM
ive had a rare glitch that made my weapons clip really big, like having a sniper rifle with 9 bullets and when reloaded had 44 clip instead shooting and relaoding a couple times reset it to normal.
dont know if/how to duplicate it tho.
---
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
#3Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 5:31:10 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure it will go away once I shut down. My game is going a little mental tonight. First the ammo glitch, and now I can't switch between quests on my list, and I'm getting random messages from ol' what's her face. Like she just praised me for rescuing Roland again even though I'm long past that part.
#4Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 5:41:21 PM
Just discovered a catch; the infinite ammo only applies to weapons I had when the glitch started. Any new weapons are not affected.
#54EverMewPosted 9/22/2012 6:12:10 PM
Wow, that sucks bleak. I hope it doesn't do that when i start up a new game in solo someday. I hate bugs/glitches in any type of games on release.
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#6Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 2:31:21 AM
4EverMew posted...
Wow, that sucks bleak. I hope it doesn't do that when i start up a new game in solo someday. I hate bugs/glitches in any type of games on release.

I'm kind of liking this one to be honest, lol.
#74EverMewPosted 9/23/2012 12:49:24 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
4EverMew posted...

I'm kind of liking this one to be honest, lol.

And you're right. My brother is getting the annoying glitches while you had the infinite glitch.
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#8Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 12:58:36 PM
Sadly it was no longer in effect when I started up the game this morning. Just as well as it was making things a little too easy.
#9knives000Posted 9/23/2012 7:40:07 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
Just discovered a catch; the infinite ammo only applies to weapons I had when the glitch started. Any new weapons are not affected.

This is not true in my case as long as i put the same type of weapon in that slot i still have inf. ammo, also i got a new weapon slot and put a new assault rifle in and got inf. ammo
#10Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 5:33:25 AM
knives000 posted...
Ice Weasel posted...

This is not true in my case as long as i put the same type of weapon in that slot i still have inf. ammo, also i got a new weapon slot and put a new assault rifle in and got inf. ammo

Interesting. How long did your glitch last? Mine went away as soon as I quit the game, (as I assumed it would).