What does it mean? (Trophy/Possible spoilers)

#1_Deadeye_CM_Posted 9/22/2012 9:06:35 PM
Just got the "What does it mean?" trophy. At first I thought it was just going to be a funny reference, but I got a trophy afterward, making it even better!

Got it in the Highlands, if anyone doesn't know.
#2William406Posted 9/22/2012 9:19:02 PM
Since possible spoilers.

Did you go before or after beating the final boss? When doing endgame, Claptrap is the one that contacts you.
#3_Deadeye_CM_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 9:21:27 PM
wut. If I waited until after I beat the game, it would have been Claptrap rather than Jack?

Can I do it again?!
#4William406Posted 9/22/2012 9:23:17 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
wut. If I waited until after I beat the game, it would have been Claptrap rather than Jack?

Can I do it again?!

Idk? I didn't do it till endgame.
#5_Deadeye_CM_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 9:26:44 PM
William406 posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...

Can I do it again?!

Idk? I didn't do it till endgame.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll probably just see if I can find it on YouTube or something. Did you find it on your own, or did you hear about it beforehand?
#6William406Posted 9/22/2012 9:29:36 PM
I started my game up to play & my wife wanted to leave. So I only had 5 mins to play, so I thought I'd see what that trophy was about. Watched YouTube video w/ Jack & when I went there Claptrap was the one that contacted me. It was funny, but thought I liked jack doing it better.
#7ValedrelPosted 9/22/2012 9:34:44 PM
I found so many easter eggs by just doing normal borderlands shenanigans. I just love how i can jump all over stuff and checking everything.

I got both the clap trap and jack audios. i did it on two seperate online sessions on the same wildlife story quest.