"BFFs" mission (possible spoilers)

#1notedeathPosted 9/22/2012 10:34:07 PM
So there's that mission in sanctuary where you're supposed to kill one of four people who are accusing each other of stealing money, So which is the correct thief? I'm thinking it's sam but I wanna make sure
---
Destiny's Embrace
#2netman70Posted 9/22/2012 10:38:15 PM(edited)
When I did it it was the second one from the right.

Edit: ignore me. Wrong mission. Sorry!!!

---
Official Head of Secret Service of the NDF PSN ID: Bein Kitterrrrs
Like a Phoenix, we rise again from the ashes... - Nintendogger
#3desolate_spencePosted 9/22/2012 10:36:17 PM
from left to right its the 3rd one
---
Psn- desolate_spence
#4JakalDXPosted 9/22/2012 10:36:51 PM
The trick with these is to figure out who is lying. Mine went like this:

Character A said Character B and C were making out
Character B said she and Character C were making out.
Character C said Character B was lying
Character D said he didn't do it.

So what can we tell from this? We know 3 are liars. Character A and Character B's stories both line up. This means neither of them can be telling the truth, since that means both would be telling the truth, and only one can be a truth teller. Character C says character B is lying, which we have already determined is the case, which means he is telling the truth. Character D says he didn't do it, and since we know he must be lying, we know he did it.
---
Sleep is for babies. Gamers play all night.
GT - Saint Lucian PSN - SaintLucian
#5notedeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 11:00:57 PM
Alright, got it. Thanks
---
Destiny's Embrace
#6ValedrelPosted 9/23/2012 4:52:45 AM
*cough* you guys are really into the complicated analysis. But did any of you bother to check their backs? one of them has a friggin box with a big money sign on it. A BIG BOX WITH A CASH SYMBOL.

i actually goomba stomped the guys head which killed him and i had to reset because you have to "shoot" the guy, not just jump on his head and kill him.
#7Mortis_AngelusPosted 9/23/2012 5:01:45 AM
Valedrel posted...
*cough* you guys are really into the complicated analysis. But did any of you bother to check their backs? one of them has a friggin box with a big money sign on it. A BIG BOX WITH A CASH SYMBOL.

i actually goomba stomped the guys head which killed him and i had to reset because you have to "shoot" the guy, not just jump on his head and kill him.

LOL. You can kill people like this?

I never even knew
---
The dance of battle is strange and brief. This battle with you has been,well,strangely brief.
#8ValedrelPosted 9/23/2012 5:05:55 AM
Mortis_Angelus posted...
Valedrel posted...

LOL. You can kill people like this?

I never even knew

haha yeah i did like 2 damage because i guess they were the same level. But his health was really low for whatever reason. You could probably kill a skag if you are high enough level like i did in BL1.
#9Gamemaster64Posted 9/23/2012 5:07:59 AM
When this one? I only did the one with the murder. I picked wrong through. Will this one still happen?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.