about how they are releasing golden keys over twitter...

#1Id the DemonPosted 9/23/2012 3:54:37 PM
Do you think the way they are releasing the keys is a good idea so far - Results (64 votes)
yes i have multiple from twitter events
7.81% (5 votes)
yes its ok but i only have 1 from twitter events
7.81% (5 votes)
i guess but i dont have any from twitter i was too late
7.81% (5 votes)
no i dont have nay from twitter and probably wont
37.5% (24 votes)
no i tried but was always too late due to work or other business
37.5% (24 votes)
other if u have a better idea for them post this
1.56% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I I'm with the no I tried all four times but yesterday I was at work and today I tried but was supposedly too late even though I did it as soon as it was posted I don't want to babysit twitter all day either what do other people think?
---
Do a barrel roll! (R or Z twice)
PSN ID: idthedemon5353
#2_Deadeye_CM_Posted 9/23/2012 4:04:26 PM
Isn't the nature of your answers such that you base whether or not it's a good idea on your amount of success? Where's "No, but I got one because I'm capable of typing in a URL." or "Yes, but I haven't received any.

Really, it's impossible to answer this objectively.

Oh, and I chose "Yes, I received one(actually ten; sup.)"
#3SatanLovesUsAllPosted 9/23/2012 4:05:33 PM
These are just releases so they can test their Shift system.
---
Some call me Stan.
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#4Id the Demon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 4:08:08 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Isn't the nature of your answers such that you base whether or not it's a good idea on your amount of success? Where's "No, but I got one because I'm capable of typing in a URL." or "Yes, but I haven't received any.

Well yes I get what you are saying I guess I'm just bitter because I think they should do an all day event or something I swear this morning I was typing as soon as his twitter refreshed and I was still too late both times.
---
Do a barrel roll! (R or Z twice)
PSN ID: idthedemon5353
#5_Deadeye_CM_Posted 9/23/2012 4:25:18 PM
Id the Demon posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...

Well yes I get what you are saying I guess I'm just bitter because I think they should do an all day event or something I swear this morning I was typing as soon as his twitter refreshed and I was still too late both times.

Well, this was all just testing, so there's a possibility that they'll eventually start releasing time-based codes, rather than redeem count based. We might see in the next few days. As far as time of the day goes, go yell at Randy to start catering to workers, players in other time zones, etc.
#6DarksteelPosted 9/23/2012 4:28:27 PM
I don't have a twitte and refuse to make one when I already have a Facebook so can't say I'm a fan.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#7SatanLovesUsAllPosted 9/23/2012 4:36:01 PM
I don't have a twitte and refuse to make one when I already have a Facebook so can't say I'm a fan.

lol
---
Some call me Stan.
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#8_Deadeye_CM_Posted 9/23/2012 4:40:14 PM
Darksteel posted...

I sure hope you understand that there's no way for you to blame anyone. You can spend 15 seconds to make a fake account, or take a couple of minutes to make a fake email addres to make a fake account with.
#9bladedaxePosted 9/23/2012 5:10:11 PM
I see nothing wrong with it.

We're lucky they're even releasing any in the first place. Though I agree, they should adjust the time a bit more to either a little bit in the evening, past 4PM PST so at least there's a better chance for people.

Today's was alright, since it was just them testing things out. Looks like it was a success, so they'll probably try out other things later on, like rather than just first 100 like today's, maybe first 500 or even 1000.
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie