What's the max rank of a Goliath?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What's the max rank of a Goliath?
3 years ago#1
What's the maximum rank a Goliath can grow up to? And is there any way to get them to stop chasing you and go kill someone else? I love watching these guys grow. >_>
3 years ago#2
Fatal GOD-liath is the highest. Just lure him to an enemy. And help him by weakening the enemy, I noticed he only levels up after killing an enemy.
Destiny's Embrace
3 years ago#3
I believe they absorb their EXP as well and multiply it by 3. Anyway, thanks, now I know when to stop "feeding" them.
3 years ago#4
I kinda want to level 3 of them and let them battle it out, all that exp...
Issue is they will follow and attack each other before they can get to the max level.
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
3 years ago#5
I tried that before, they usually end up dying before they can do it. Although it is fun to unleash 5 Goliaths on a mob and watching from a distance. :D
3 years ago#6
Highest I've seen is Ultimate Badass Goliath. Do you have to be on PT2, or just lure it to entirely new areas with more enemies?
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
3 years ago#7
Don't kill any enemies when there is a Goliath in the area seems to work for me, although I've only seen 1 at Rank 4 in the firehawk area. (He kicked my ass a few times, his rage was quite funny though)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What's the max rank of a Goliath?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived