Arid Nexus/Sawtooth Caldron farming locations anyone?

#1denningtonspPosted 9/24/2012 12:59:57 PM
Alright guys, I am at the point where I am just visiting Sawtooth Cauldron, and am wondering if there was any farming areas around this part of the game? Bunker dropped a few purple items, but that was such an annoying fight with all the flying away, so is there anything else in this region of the game, level 26/27?
---
GT: scottdennington
Real name made before realising how douchey the internet can be
#2mordekai40Posted 9/24/2012 1:10:59 PM(edited)
Not been to those locations yet, but I think i'd farm Caustic Caverns, that place really keeps you on your toes, just watch out for that spikey critter that pulls you towards it, located around mid map, unless there are more heavily populated areas. In the first game, i'd farm Trash Coast.
---
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
#3denningtonsp(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 1:24:03 PM
Caustic Caverns, I have heard people mention them but am unsure of their location. Also, is there many chests there?
---
#4soulegion08Posted 9/24/2012 1:25:30 PM
denningtonsp posted...
Alright guys, I am at the point where I am just visiting Sawtooth Cauldron, and am wondering if there was any farming areas around this part of the game? Bunker dropped a few purple items, but that was such an annoying fight with all the flying away, so is there anything else in this region of the game, level 26/27?

in Arid Nexus Badlands theres a loader called Saturn. huge boss, but u can easily cheese him with a powerful enough corrosion rocket launcher.
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#5denningtonsp(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 1:36:25 PM
soulegion08 posted...
denningtonsp posted...

in Arid Nexus Badlands theres a loader called Saturn. huge boss, but u can easily cheese him with a powerful enough corrosion rocket launcher.

Ooooo tell me more, where abouts is he located? I just killed King Mong, that was a real easy fight that lasted a whole 5 seconds, dual shotguns one 270*17 and 312*15 and the deed is done.
---
#6Myles98Posted 9/24/2012 1:41:13 PM
denningtonsp posted...
soulegion08 posted...
denningtonsp posted...

Ooooo tell me more, where abouts is he located? I just killed King Mong, that was a real easy fight that lasted a whole 5 seconds, dual shotguns one 270*17 and 312*15 and the deed is done.

BoneHead 2.0 drops a legendary Vladof gun in that area.
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
Official Salvador of the Borderlands 2 board.
#7soulegion08Posted 9/24/2012 1:43:33 PM
Myles98 posted...
denningtonsp posted...
soulegion08 posted...
denningtonsp posted...

BoneHead 2.0 drops a legendary Vladof gun in that area.

Saturn drops in as you enter this large space. If you are on the Data Mining quest you will most likely encounter him there. hes pretty nasty with his homing attacks and his lasers but if you have a strong corrosion rocket launcher he should be cakewalk.
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*