Easiest Character?

#1C3isSwiftPosted 9/28/2012 4:21:54 PM
Hey guys I just want to ask.What character would you recommend to a beginner like me.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp45g0lwjf1qgt40no1_400.gif
#2VudoodudePosted 9/28/2012 4:23:03 PM
Commando is the easiest. The turret is just pure imba. The branches make it so strong whether it is shooting rockets or nukes when it is summoned.
#3rdot12Posted 9/28/2012 4:23:45 PM
Zero

His blade later on is just ....insane
---
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world then explore the power to change it.
#4blade_7124Posted 9/28/2012 4:23:48 PM
Axton
---
Bow ties are cool
#5doctahwhoPosted 9/28/2012 4:24:34 PM
my siren can solo skull enemys on true vault hunter mode with the motion end skill and a "the bee" sheild level 32
shes lvl 39-40 and can solo enemys up to lvl 45-50 lol
---
silence will fall when the question is asked.
#6XZNPosted 9/28/2012 4:37:55 PM
doctahwho posted...
my siren can solo skull enemys on true vault hunter mode with the motion end skill and a "the bee" sheild level 32

That not really an accomplishment using The Bee.
Its far more OP than even the Hellfire was in BL1
---
UMvC:Viper/Doom/Dante AE:Viper/Cammy SFxT:King/Xiaoyu KOF:K'/Takuma/Elizabeth SG:Cerebella
PSN: Mahvel_Jawbz.
#7doctahwhoPosted 9/28/2012 4:40:52 PM
XZN posted...
doctahwho posted...

That not really an accomplishment using The Bee.
Its far more OP than even the Hellfire was in BL1

ok but the point of being able to turn enmeys level skullface against their allies then finishing them off after they murder everyone else still stands
---
silence will fall when the question is asked.
#8V_V_L_BPosted 9/28/2012 4:55:00 PM
Each person has their pros and cons.

Personally though, I'd say Axton or Maya. Axton has the turret with tends to draw fire and kill a lot of people while Maya can take a strong enemy out of the fight for a couple of seconds and concentrate on a weaker opponent, or make it easier to hit the person.

Zero and Salvador though... That depends more on their build. Sniper Zero is probably easier then melee Zero as you'll probably die a lot less at the beginning, and Salvador can build into a walking tank, but they'll have more trouble in the beginning until your can build your skills into it.

Or you could wait for Gaige in two weeks or so as she's supposed to have an entire tree that makes her easier to use.
---
You do not piss off a Khajit that can punch a dragon to death! - silverdraconum
#9S_U_B_B_YPosted 9/28/2012 5:33:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZBqAI54iFQ&feature=youtu.be
---
PSN xX-Subhuman-Xx