Golden Key (completely offline)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Golden Key (completely offline)

User Info: ashbergh

ashbergh
4 years ago#1
Is there any chance to get a golden key being completely offline? I just moved and won't have the net for a while. Am I sol?
PSN is "ashbergh"

User Info: Chrazy1988

Chrazy1988
4 years ago#2
SOL; You need to be online to sign into Shift and enter the Code.

User Info: totemguy

totemguy
4 years ago#3
Right now Golden Keys are in the testing stage, and Randy promises there will be a lot more on the horizon, so don't worry, Keys will still be given out a few months down the road too.
"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. " HGTG
PSN= Totemguy, XBL= totemguy

User Info: DrGrouch

DrGrouch
4 years ago#4
Can someone explain to me what is a Golden Key, and what do you use them for? I just started playing this.
The Official Nomura Hater of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards.

User Info: NowServing

NowServing
4 years ago#5
In Sanctuary there is a golden chest with skulls on it. It is in the same room as the fast travel. You can only open it with a golden key. Holds very valuable loot!
PSN: NowSeRViNG-
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2

User Info: ulquiorrax

ulquiorrax
4 years ago#6
Extremely valuable, the guns I get from it pretty much near break the game. If you get a gun from there, especially one you've been looking for like an smg, you won't have to look for another sky for awhile
My Bad..
PSN: LOWBOY3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Golden Key (completely offline)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived